StuGatz

Enlightened
Martini Time End-Game Nirvana...

Martini Time End-Game Nirvana... :cool:

j853hIM.jpg

StuGatz

Enlightened
Gin?

Bill, my personal preference is usually vodka. Titos, Stolichnaya, or whatever does not smell like gasoline. For some reason, my vodka palate is still in basic training.

However, I DO occasionally request Gin and when I do, it is either Hendricks or Bombay Sapphire. :thumbsup:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Martini decompression with a little ASH anyone?

Martini decompression time with Daruma Rm 101. A little ASH anyone?

SbgpKW3.jpg

VMkfuig.jpg

x9WTa4o.jpg

Z3Zt8Jp.jpg

JyV5N6z.jpg

LeApv57.jpg

sBWVaVv.jpg

CLc2Zi3.jpg

qsieL5G.jpg

And FIN!!!

D5cpH6m.jpg

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Martini decompression with a little ASH anyone?

Yum! I premix a pint of gin martini and keep it in a glass bottle in the fridge, ready to go. Unlike those jokes, I like a decent amount of vermouth and a little olive brine, with queen olives. Any of the name gins will do - they are just a bit different. I'm told James Bond has it wrong, they should be stirred, not shaken. Another trick is to add a few drops of Scotch, equivalent to a jigger per gallon of martini.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Yes, if it is a gin martini then it is Bombay Sapphire in our house.

Bill

StuGatz

Enlightened

Martini Surfers Secret Agent Man man I love these guys...

StuGatz

Enlightened

Yum! I premix a pint of gin martini and keep it in a glass bottle in the fridge, ready to go. Unlike those jokes, I like a decent amount of vermouth and a little olive brine, with queen olives. Any of the name gins will do - they are just a bit different. I'm told James Bond has it wrong, they should be stirred, not shaken. Another trick is to add a few drops of Scotch, equivalent to a jigger per gallon of martini.

Now THAT is a GREAT idea!!!​

Yes, if it is a gin martini then it is Bombay Sapphire in our house.

Bill

Bombay Sapphire all the way...​

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now THAT is a GREAT idea!!!

Bombay Sapphire all the way...​

My current recipe for a pint of mixed martini is 14 oz. gin, 2 oz. white vermouth, a teaspoon or so of Scotch. Kept in a glass jar in the fridge, you don't need to dilute it with ice trying to get it cold, unless you want to. Pour out your serving, add little bit of olive brine, mix it well with the olive(s) on a big toothpick.

I got the idea from a restaurant; they premixed a gallon of martini like this.

StuGatz

Enlightened

My current recipe for a pint of mixed martini is 14 oz. gin, 2 oz. white vermouth, a teaspoon or so of Scotch. Kept in a glass jar in the fridge, you don't need to dilute it with ice trying to get it cold, unless you want to. Pour out your serving, add little bit of olive brine, mix it well with the olive(s) on a big toothpick.

I got the idea from a restaurant; they premixed a gallon of martini like this.

With the alcohol content of that premix, would it avoid becoming frozen in a freezer or possibly slush over?

louie

Flashlight Enthusiast

With the alcohol content of that premix, would it avoid becoming frozen in a freezer or possibly slush over?
I have no idea, I've never tried that. Someone could probably calculate what the freeze point is, of maybe 47.3% alchohol (Tanqueray) & water.