• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Adventure Sport Brass Triple EDC

nbp

Flashaholic
Up for sale is an awesome brass triple EDC that Matt spun for me in his shop back in 2017. It takes an IMR 14500, has a Nichia 219b triple at 4000k 90 CRI, and runs on programmable guppydrv firmware. This was also the first of these lights to receive a clip as I begged him for one, so he installed a steel Oveready clip for me. I think subsequent lights got them automatically. The brass has developed a very nice patina, though you could polish it shiny if you like. There are no dents or marks on the light aside from machining marks it came with. Also, it's very bright!! :) This is a great light, but just doesn't get carried enough, so I'd love for a brass junkie to give it some love. Let me know if you have questions. Price is SOLD $315 SOLD; includes PP fees and shipping in the USA. Thanks!

Last edited:

mwrhusker

Newly Enlightened
Re: Adventure Sport Brass Triple EDC

can you send or post additional pics... thanks

nbp

Flashaholic

Sure, do you want a specific angle or feature photographed?

mwrhusker

Newly Enlightened

send a pic of the tail, and possibly a pic in hand... Sorry for the additional work. Thank You

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've got big hands, but the first time I shook hands with the boxer Gerry Cooney, I realized how tiny my hands were on my 250 lb 6'3" frame. In any event, is it bigger than the reylight pineapple?

nbp

Flashaholic

I have M/L hands based on glove sizes I have purchased. No experience with the Reylight, sorry.

light-modder

Enlightened

It is bigger than the pineapple. The head is bigger around and the tail where the clip attaches is bigger. I'm not sure off hand if it is longer but I thing so. I can measure and give you specifics on both later.

light-modder

Enlightened

My calipers are cheap and not in new shape so these measurements aren't exact but close enough you shouldn't notice the difference.
Adventure Sport Head: 25.2mm Tail: 22.3mm Overall: 102.62mm

Pineapple Head: 21.6mm Tail: 19.9mm Overall: 96.6mm

My calipers were already in mm as I had been measuring for mcpcbs and drivers. For standard measurements divide by 25.4

nbp

Flashaholic

Price drop. Someone has got to be into 1000+ lumen programmable brass lights!