• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Aleph 1; Foursevens Quark MKIII 2xAA; SF KL1 Head

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the following goodies available today. The first "I'll take it" in this thread gets priority. No overseas shipping this time around. Shipping costs and fees are included in the stated price.

1. McGizmo Aleph 1 in bare aluminum. Aleph 1 head, smooth standard 1x123 Aleph body, standard tailcap with 2-stage McE2S switch installed. Excellent condition. Length is 3 3/4 inches. Price is $225. SOLD

2. Foursevens Quark MKIII QK2A flashlight for 2 AA batteries. This is from the latest run and is in as new condition. Original packaging included. Two new AA rechargeable batteries are included as well. Price is $55. SOLD

3. Surefire KL1 Head. Fits E-series lights. Cool tint. Excellent condition. Head only. Price is $50. SOLD

IMG_0188.jpg

Last edited:

petrov14

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Aleph 1; Foursevens Quark MKIII 2xAA; SF KL1 Head

I'll take #3 KL1, thanks!!

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast

All sold now. The KL1 head was mailed today; the Aleph and the Quark will go out tomorrow. Thank you, gentlemen, and thanks to CPF!

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

Got the Quark in today and am very happy with it. Thanks for the fast shipping.

sidfishez

Newly Enlightened

The Aleph arrived today in new condition and complete. Thanks for the light and quick shipment.