Please help identify this LED drop in found in my SF M3 combatlight

akflash

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, I've been away from the flashlight hobby for a few years (divorce, new marriage, now kids...) and I've recently had a renewed interest in all things that light up the night. So I'm glad to be back!
I'm really looking for some help from the knowledge base here. I came across an old Surefire M3 combatlight that years back I had someone make a LED drop in for. I can't remember who, but I'm 99% sure it was someone here/through here. I don't even remember the emitter specs, although I think it might be an XM-L, since those were top dog back then. If anyone can help me to identify this drop in, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance, I know this community has always been full of knowledge and willingness to help out a fellow enthusiast.
Im happy to take any additional photos that might be necessary, just let me know. Thanks!

edit: hmm apparently I need to brush up on how to post photos. I'll go hit the pinned posts and see what I can come up with.

Last edited:

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Was it Nailbender?

in 13 you bought this from him: D36 XM-L2, T5 flux 4500k tint, 1 level 2.2 amps 3.6-16 volts, SMO reflector.

akflash

Newly Enlightened
Was it Nailbender?

in 13 you bought this from him: D36 XM-L2, T5 flux 4500k tint, 1 level 2.2 amps 3.6-16 volts, SMO reflector.

holy cow man! Your search-fu is impressive! That's exactly the one, thank you so much!

Latest posts