SHOT Show 2020 ATTENDANCE?

Going to attend SHOT Show 2020?

• Yes! I shall attend and plans are under way!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No. I shall NOT attend and by the way, just what is SHOT Show?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I am depressed that I will not be able to attend 2018.

• I plan to attend but attendance and travel not yet confirmed.

• No, but I would like to view some of the gear. Get the team together Stuart!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuGatz

Enlightened
SHOT Show & Get Together 2020 ATTENDANCE?

SHOT 2020

This message approved and requested by our own Greta. :buddies:

So who plans to attend? SEE POST #6 for details

We are tentative for another SHOT Show Get Together, similar to prior CPF get-togethers that will be open to anyone that may make it even if you cannot attend the actual SHOT Show.

I have already made initial contact and arraignments barring any last moment interruptions of course. I LIKE the number of 2020... :sssh:

Even if you have no interest in attending the get together, who else is tentatively or positively en route to SHOT Show as they say?

Cautionary Comment for anyone NOT already aware of proper SHOT Show etiquette:
This thread is NOT intended to initiate any requests for passes or attendance to the SHOT Show event. DO NOT contact anyone here (myself included) with requests for a SHOT Show pass or attendance. Every prospective attendee MUST process their own credentials for SHOT Show.

Last edited:

Lumeron

Newly Enlightened
I will be at SHOT and would love to get together. In real life I write for PoliceOne.

PS: anyone else notice that many of the lights which debut at SHOT 20xx don't ship until after the next SHOT show? I have a handful of examples.

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm finally supposed to make it to SHOT show! Woohoo!
No way I'm going to miss the CPF Get Together if I do.

I'll be attending the show with Revo Knives so I'll have a few items that can be added as giveaways for attendees.

Last edited:

StuGatz

Enlightened
Get Together, It's ON!!!

Now confirmed and on for Thursday 23 JAN 2020, BABY... :cool:

SHOT Show Get Together 2020 (VooDoo Lounge) will be at The Golden Tiki (Pirate Room)

Location: 3939 Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89102 If you don't taxi, Lyft, or Uber, there is parking in front and rear (alley).

Time: 7:00PM (1900 Hrs) until we stumble out...

Official start is 7:00PM but be advised there is a Happy Hour from 4:00PM to 7:00PM

Menu at: https://www.thegoldentiki.com/cocktailsmenu

Food is available on site and at several various dedicated eating establishments a stones throw from the door.

There will be tables available for gear/knife/flashlight/torch displays.

If at all possible, post here if you plan to attend or send me a PM. It would be courteous to let the owner / management be prepared.

That is all...
;)

Last edited:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Get Together, It's ON!!!

I'll be there! Can I bring a guest? I'm working with Revo knives out there and one of the owners said he'd love to come to a CPF gathering. Of course I'll make sure he's got a few giveaways!

StuGatz

Enlightened

I'll be there! Can I bring a guest? I'm working with Revo knives out there and one of the owners said he'd love to come to a CPF gathering. Of course I'll make sure he's got a few giveaways!

Roger that Roger! :grin2: See you there

MrMom

Enlightened

But as always, I'll be there. Roger, great camping with you and the gang in NJ.

StuGatz

Enlightened

Into the vapor of night, VooDoo Lounge now closed. Thank you for your participation and to all that contributed to the Give Away table. Great camaraderie...

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast

Things went later than expected and i never made it over there. So sorry I missed you guys! Mr Mom it was great seeing you in NJ also. Look forward to the next visit!