• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All Sold: NiteCore PDs, FW3As, Foursevens, Jetbeam RRT-001, Spartanium II, HDS

Msf

Enlightened
Hi, have way too many lights and time to reduce the number somewhat (at least enough to justify buying more. Lol). Shipping will be included within the US. First I will take it via thread has precedence. None of the lights include batteries.

(10) Foursevens Quark 123. Includes AA and CR123A bodies so you can use in either configuration you prefer. Has OEM pocket clip. Two modes controlled by tightening-loosening head, L-M-H-S-SOS or High-Strobe. Operated by reverse clicky tail cap. ($30) SPF

(13)Foursevens Mini AA 85+ CRI with Cree LED. Mint. Been in the package other than trying it out since purchased. Very warm. Twisty, L-M-H, two times fast to get to special modes. I have two and don't need both. ($45)

All below are now sold

(3) FW3A – This one has the SST20 emitters, works great and is mint. ($25) Sold

(1) Jetbeam RRT-01. Newest model, XPL-HD emitter, fully variable via control ring, pristine. I like the RRT-01 a lot, but have another one I prefer that was modded by Vinh with an SST-20 that I changed out the reflector to better suit my use. ($50) Sold

(2) FW3A – This one has the NICHIA emitters, works great and is mint. ($25) Sold

(4) Nitecore PD D11. This one has the stock emitter. Note that while the D11 is fully variable, this is not the V2, so doe not include the double click shortcuts to/from Min/Max. Includes clip, has some dings to anodizing. ($35) Sold

(5) Nitecore PD EX10. This one has the stock emitter. Works good, no pocket clip, has some dings to anodizing. ($35) Sold

(6) NiteCore PD EX11 V2. Stock emitter, fully variable, has the Min/Max shortcuts and includes a modded ZebraLite pocket clip. Ding to anodizing by pocket clip. ($45) Sold

(7) NiteCore PD D10. Modded with an XPL-HD emitter. Kind of a creamy white and definitely floodier than stock. Fully variable with Min/Max shortcuts. Has a Foursevens friction pocket clip. Some dings to anodizing. ($50) Sold

(8) NiteCore PD D10 R2. Modded with what I think is an XPG emitter. Very warm and definitely floodier than stock. Fully variable with Min/Max shortcuts. Has the NiteCore OEM screw-on pocket clip. Also has Tritium slot with glow gel in tail cap. Some dings to anodizing. ($50) Sold

(9) NiteCore PD D10 SP R2. Modded with XPL-HD emitter. Cool and definitely floodier than stock. Not fully variable, the SP R2 has Low-Med-High. Has the NiteCore OEM screw-on pocket clip. Some dings to anodizing. ($50) Sold

(11)Spartanium II. Variable light using 16340/RCR123A. It will not run on CR123A. Works by turning control ring from center position to left or right to select one of two memorized settings or move between all possible settings. Has sixteen total settings from low-low to high-high, two of which can be set into memory, but can move between all setting while on. Please note that while it works very reliably, the spring to return the control ring to center after making a selection is not installed. Not an actual issue, it just means after moving it right or left, you simply move it back to the center. Moving it to one limit or the other and leaving it there turns the light off if on and on if off. ($50) Sold

(12)HDS EDC White Diffuser. Like new. Basically, with this installed in place of the normal reflector, your HDS EDC becomes mostly flood, which is very useful if you want to use the EDC as an up close work light. ($50) Sold

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: NiteCore PDs, FW3As, Foursevens, Jetbeam RRT-001, Spartanium II, HDS

I'll take (3). Please pm me pp info.

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take number 12 please

edit : PayPal sent

Last edited:

fonfan

Enlightened

I'll take 11.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

If i can get picture of nr.6 that would be great, before posting "i'll take it"

Sent from Tapatalk

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take whatevers left of 4-9 after the folks in front of me get settled :)

1pt21

Enlightened

I'll take #2

1pt21

Enlightened

:paypal:

Bronc6901

Newly Enlightened

I'll take number 1