• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CustomLites-JEERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aL01

Newly Enlightened
'CustomLites' Customer Service is far below average.

Their email replies are not helpful, but are defensive instead.

The use of vulgarity in their email replies is not professional.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
While I appreciate your frustration, please edit your post to comply with Rule 12 re: private communication... Thanks.

aL01

Newly Enlightened
Mr. scout24 (Moderator), I agree that posting a private communication is definitely not proper netiquette.
However, in-my-opinion, posting a private communication from a Commercial Dealer falls under the 'Category' of 'Fair Game' and does not violate the rules of proper netiquette.
Perhaps if yo were to take another look at this you may agree.

In compliance with whatever netiquette is the flavor of the month, I digress and will comply.

scout24

Flashaholic
al01- Rule 12 has been in place at least as long as I have been a member here. Thank you for editing your post.

nbp

Flashaholic
We have faith that you can accurately describe the situation through summary and without the copy-paste of a private communication. Many hundreds before you have managed, we trust you will too.

Aside from that, please do not insult the staff here endeavoring to help keep the forum organized and friendly. You will find we are much more helpful and supportive of a member's cause when they are kind and cooperative.

aL01

Newly Enlightened
We have faith that you can accurately describe the situation through summary and without the copy-paste of a private communication. Many hundreds before you have managed, we trust you will too.

Aside from that, please do not insult the staff here endeavoring to help keep the forum organized and friendly. You will find we are much more helpful and supportive of a member's cause when they are kind and cooperative.

Mr.nbp,

I fail to recognize where it is (or was) that I 'allegedly' insulted the staff. If you would be so kind as to direct me to where this "indignity, offense, affront, abuse, contumely, ill treatment, scurrility, opprobrium, outrage, vilification, incivility, impudence, insolence, blasphemy, mockery, derision" occurred, I will make the 'Proper Adjustment', and apologize if warranted.

Believe me when I tell you that "Kindness and Cooperation" are words that I live by!

aL01

Newly Enlightened
Mr. nbp

'It's 'my bad'-

it does look like I insulted staff.

A 'Proper Adjustment' is in order:

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I'll never do that again, my (humble/deepest/sincere etc) apologies, I beg your pardon, excuse me, forgive me for saying something, excuse the expression, I wasn't thinking straight, my therapist was on vacation, I'm not taking my meds......"

I'M SORRY!

Are 'we' okay now?

nbp

Flashaholic
Thanks, let's just move on. This thread is super sideways. In spite of the diversion here, it seems you do have a valid complaint, as scout24 mentioned earlier. If you'd like to start a fresh thread on the topic (within the rules of the Jeers forum of course) I would be more than happy to delete this one and clean things up a bit so we can all move forward.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
One can paraphrase and get the point across without direct quotes from outside communications.

Believe me, I've been involved in conversions that made me drink before 5 and I don't even drink. Yet knowing policies of CPF walked very carefully around the rules, coming really close at times to crossing them. But one of the reasons this place isn't a typical drama-fest is because the rules in place are followed or enforced.

Archi does pop up in the darndest places though. Can't hide from the new Sherlock Holmes. lol.

archimedes

Flashaholic

'It's 'my bad'-

it does look like I insulted staff.

Doubtful that anything more productive is forthcoming on this particular thread, beyond this point.

We'll close it for now, and I'll remind OP of @nbp offer above. They are welcome to start fresh, as it were, if they like.

.... If you'd like to start a fresh thread on the topic (within the rules of the Jeers forum of course) I would be more than happy to delete this one and clean things up a bit so we can all move forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.