happy birthday roth

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
thanks ragu! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

it's been dandy so far, i just ate 4 custard donuts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
they were just sitting on the counter, not sure how they got there, or who's they were, but if somone leaves fude on the counter, then they'd better expect me to eat it!

i suppose it hasn't officially started yet, since i haven't gone to bed and woken up yet, but even at this early hour (4am) i'm getting a little tired...

it's also w4diz's birthday today, happy birthday man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
happy birthday, Mr Froth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

hope your coming years be great /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MenaceSQL

Enlightened
Happy Birthday!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Hope you get a day off from the potato field. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Happy Birthday Roth! I'm afraid that the stuff I'm sending you ain't here yet! Hang on in the mean time. And STAY SAFE! No more pizza thumbs will ya. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Happy B-Day buddy !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Time for your /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
birthday.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Birthday Roth!

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Three CPF birthdays on 03/18?!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif
Is that a record?