• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [FS] Custom Pelican Lockout Clicky Tailcap for M6 (2320 etc.) (HAIII hard black)

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Available for sale: Pelican Replacement Tailcap Assy for M6 (or similar) series flashlight setups
Converted from stock twisty to custom clicky switch config
Brand new/seller refurbished
Only limited quantities available
NOT available at any other online Pelican parts stores
NO more may be offered once all stock is sold out

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Description/features/highlights:
- Based on early batch twisty tailcap setup
- Host stripped of stock HAII black and reanodized in HAIII hard black inside out
- Retrofitted with custom Kroll clicky switch internals with dedicated brass retainer housing (for a more tactile clicky feel and prolonged switch durability)
- Much more reliable tail switch layout than stock silent clicky layout
- Stock black rubber boot
- Compatible with most M6 (2320, 2330 etc.) as well as incandescent M3 (3370) and M1 (3310)
- Easy to disassemble/reassemble for maintenance or switch replacement (all parts removable via simple tools eg. nose pliers and masking tape)
- Also compatible with Lumens Factory Seraph clicky switch internals (features 2A forward clicky with dedicated aluminum sleeve)
- Switch lockout (LOTC) capability with aforementioned third-party switch configs (NOT compatible with stock silent clicky switch internals)

All tailcap assys thoroughly cleaned, relubricated and rechecked to ensure out-of-the-box operability on stock M1/3/6 body setups

What you get from this sale is
- ONE complete tailcap assy in aforementioned condition
NO other components (flashlight, additional tail switch module, original twisty internals etc.) included
Listing pictures for reference only

Price: $39 each
Only TWO available
Shipping: $5.25
Only registered international shipping offered (NO lower-tier shipping options available)
Only PayPal payments accepted (please PM for PP info)

Please send PM for any questions.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Ths switch will handle 2A's with low resistance? What is rhe the resistance?

Bill

yazkaz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ths switch will handle 2A's with low resistance? What is rhe the resistance?
Wish I could tell you but there's no listed specification on the Kroll regarding current handling etc. But I believe internal resistance may be a little higher due to the brass sleeve (aluminum and copper would fare better).

That said I've been running my Peli M3/M6s with such tailcap setup and LF D26 (Peli spec) modules, with drive currents ranging between 1.5-2A and so far there's not an issue.