ArmyTek        

Thread: 18650 long throw Heiku

Default 18650 long throw Heiku

Hi I would like to know if Don makes a long throw Heiku in a cool white with a 18650 pack. I have one of his AA Heiku and now would like to have a high candella one if he makes one. If he does what would be the best build option'
    Thanks

Default Re: 18650 long throw Heiku

The Makai would be the throwier light in the lineup rather than the Haiku.

Quote Originally Posted by Canespider View Post
    Hi I would like to know if Don makes a long throw Heiku in a cool white with a 18650 pack. I have one of his AA Heiku and now would like to have a high candella one if he makes one. If he does what would be the best build option'
    Thanks
    Possibly the Mahi head? How much throw are you looking for?
    "It's not rocket surgery"

If you want 18650 then the only light I can offer you is the Aqua or Terra Ram and likely the Terra Ram is what would best suit your needs. It is a Clickie, 4 level output with the same reflector as used in the Mahi. It will give you more throw than the Haiku reflector does. I do have some cool white high flux XP-L (HI) LED's I can use.
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

Hi Don thanks that would be awesome I would like the cool white high flux XP-L ( HI ) LED on that light. So it would be a Terra Ram as you mentioned with a 18650 pack. Can you advise what will be the email request build to send you for this order please?

Quote Originally Posted by Canespider View Post
    Hi Don thanks that would be awesome I would like the cool white high flux XP-L ( HI ) LED on that light. So it would be a Terra Ram as you mentioned with a 18650 pack. Can you advise what will be the email request build to send you for this order please?
    TerraRam XP-L(HI) Cool white
    Build Prices .... some mods and builds (not 4 sale) "Nature can be cruel- but we don't have to be."~ Temple Grandin

Quote Originally Posted by McGizmo View Post
    TerraRam XP-L(HI) Cool white

Thanks Don
    Eric