• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

18650 long throw Heiku

Canespider

Newly Enlightened
Hi I would like to know if Don makes a long throw Heiku in a cool white with a 18650 pack. I have one of his AA Heiku and now would like to have a high candella one if he makes one. If he does what would be the best build option'
Thanks

nbp

Flashaholic
The Makai would be the throwier light in the lineup rather than the Haiku.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi I would like to know if Don makes a long throw Heiku in a cool white with a 18650 pack. I have one of his AA Heiku and now would like to have a high candella one if he makes one. If he does what would be the best build option'
Thanks

Possibly the Mahi head? How much throw are you looking for?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
If you want 18650 then the only light I can offer you is the Aqua or Terra Ram and likely the Terra Ram is what would best suit your needs. It is a Clickie, 4 level output with the same reflector as used in the Mahi. It will give you more throw than the Haiku reflector does. I do have some cool white high flux XP-L (HI) LED's I can use.

Canespider

Newly Enlightened
Hi Don thanks that would be awesome I would like the cool white high flux XP-L ( HI ) LED on that light. So it would be a Terra Ram as you mentioned with a 18650 pack. Can you advise what will be the email request build to send you for this order please?

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Don thanks that would be awesome I would like the cool white high flux XP-L ( HI ) LED on that light. So it would be a Terra Ram as you mentioned with a 18650 pack. Can you advise what will be the email request build to send you for this order please?
TerraRam XP-L(HI) Cool white