• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold McGizmo Haiku

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-G, 3S driver, blue silicone o-rings

Good condition, there are slight scratches, someone tried to clean the reflector themselves, so there are also some scratches there, but this does not affect the shape of the beam

I also they noticed and told me about a certain swelling of the reflector coating around the LED and added 2 photos

Sold $ 360 including international shipping

IMG-2167.jpg
IMG-2168.jpg
IMG-2169.jpg
IMG-2170.jpg
IMG-2171.jpg
IMG-2172.jpg
IMG-2163.jpg

IMG-2177.jpg
IMG-2179.jpg

Last edited:

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS McGizmo Haiku

Price drop

$ 310

I have to lower the price, because I just discovered a rather interesting driver behavior a couple of minutes ago that I don't like - when using 16340, it starts to make a stroboscope at 2.5-2.6 V and when using CR123, it starts to a stroboscope at 2.1-2.2 V. if I used only the unprotected 16340, it would be great, a good alarm, so as not to kill the battery, but the CR123 are still quite functional, it is now 2.2 Volts and I think he could shine another 1 night on a weak level, but he will not do it

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think it's normal i'd say.
This is a steal for this price and new reflector is available at SandwichShoppe for 20$.

Sent from Tapatalk

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop
$ 310
I really don´t need another Haiku but can´t resist anymore. Going to heat colour and stonewash it...... and maybe off to Tana for a Triple. Or I´ll buy your Tana Super LE along with the Haiku. I´m in the office right now. Give me a few hours until I´m back at home to decide if I take the Super LE too or not.

:takeit:

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast

Always room for another Haiku if you can.

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congrats on the buy, send McGizmo a message and see if he can hook you up with a new reflector. The McR-17XP isn't presently sold anywhere and is the version you need I believe.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hm, I still have an unused XRE/XM-L reflector from a tana tripled Haiku which I could use with a McG Nichia NCSU033A UV LE I have laying around...... and put the XP-G 3S LE from this one in one of my Mules and the XM-L 3S from the Mule away until something else comes up......decisions decisions :)

desert snake, I´ll just take the Haiku for now. PM coming...

Eric

desert.snake

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hm, I still have an unused XRE/XM-L reflector from a tana tripled Haiku which I could use with a McG Nichia NCSU033A UV LE I have laying around...... and put the XP-G 3S LE from this one in one of my Mules and the XM-L 3S from the Mule away until something else comes up......decisions decisions :)

desert snake, I´ll just take the Haiku for now. PM coming...

Eric

Oh, this is a great way!

Everything has come and everything has been sent :)

Latest posts