• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Acebeam W10vn G2 - 640Kcd Throw King R

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Factory Link Here
  • Factory W10: 450L, 570Kcd, 1510m
  • W10vn: 500L, 640Kcd, 1600m
  • Pencil Beam Thrower
  • Insane unprecedented throw 4 size
  • Sky Lumen Wattanty & Serial Delete
  • All Throw Fans Must Have!
$300

oKB8Fzv.jpg

JwYKLZa.jpg

X4nLnk0.jpg

LopraLV.jpg

WAD959c.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Only have a few. Not sure if I can get more in the future. If you want one be quick.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Great results, this will be high up there for me, not soon though. Maybe I'll send one in the future.

Any plans to do the high CRI version?

SKV89

Enlightened
I just bought this. The specs are too good to pass up considering my W30vn HI CRI only makes 300 lumens. I'm curious how this compares with the Delta. I really like the Delta and if this performs the same or better at this size, it is like a real miracle light. Also 21700 is my ideal battery size.

I'm also very amazed that Vinh measured 450 lumens matching Acebeam's 450 lumen rating because the original W10 rated at 300 lumens only measured 175 lumens. Vinh's throw measurements also exceeded Acebeam's throw rating.

Last edited:

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just to be sure there's no typo in your throw numbers. The stock does 570 kcd?
Why does acebeam has it at only 350kcd? And illumn has it at only 270kcd?
i just wanna be sure that this light is really reaching above 500 kcd numbers and not only 300ish kcd numbers before I make my purchase.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just to be sure there's no typo in your throw numbers. The stock does 570 kcd?
Why does acebeam has it at only 350kcd? And illumn has it at only 270kcd?
i just wanna be sure that this light is really reaching above 500 kcd numbers and not only 300ish kcd numbers before I make my purchase.

Tested several sample and they clocked the same. Unless my meter is bad I think we are good.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wonderful. Order placed. Can't wait to see this go head to head against my similar throw lights.
Do you know what they did to generation 2 to increase the lux by double?

Patriot

Flashaholic
Neat! They must be using the same drive and diode as in the W30 now. It's mind blowing to think that a light this small is reaching these kinds of numbers.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if the hot spot is bigger than the w30vn since this has a smaller head. I'm assuming no, since it's not the typical reflector

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if the hot spot is bigger than the w30vn since this has a smaller head. I'm assuming no, since it's not the typical reflector

its way bigger. the beam profile on the W30 and MAxtoch l2k are the same. the w10 is actually not that pencil beamish. it spreads out a decent amount which is awesome considering the gen 2 has triple the lux. the maxtoch makes the W10 look like a flood light

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
W10 beam is kind of hot spot and coronna without spill. Very usable among the LEPs.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's frickin awesome! I'm going to love this light! It's gonna be my official edc for work. Exactly the size and throw I been looking for this entire time. I been carrying a nitecore p30vn which was great as well. 300 kcd.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
How's the hotspot compare to the likes of a T21vn with black flat? I assume fairly similar if not larger, since a good reflector thrower puts 60% of its lumens into hotspot+corona, and 540 lumens is a little better than 60% of 780 lumens.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
How's the hotspot compare to the likes of a T21vn with black flat? I assume fairly similar if not larger, since a good reflector thrower puts 60% of its lumens into hotspot+corona, and 540 lumens is a little better than 60% of 780 lumens.

Very intense hot spot and then corona around it. I would say its larger. Hard to show on video or camera. Kidna just have to see in person.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I do have a sample I saved for myself that's about 5000k. If u want it let me know.