• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MS18-100000lumens AMAZING POWERFUL TORCH

imalent

Enlightened
1. MS18, "Ambassador of light",utilizes18 pieces of American CREE XHP70 2nd LEDs with a maximum output up to 100,000LM and long range up

to 1350 meters, MS18 will bring you absolute shock in the night.

2. The multi-functional OLED display can show various parameters and settings.

3.Built-in heat pipe radiator with excellent heat dissipation, and equipped with an inlet and outlet fan silent,waterproof,heavy wind , which is a perfect

combination of great energy and technology.

4. With IMALENT's unique design with bright plating process optical reflector and 18pcs CREE XHP70 2nd LEDs,the MS18 delivers a max

output up to 100,000 lumens and a far reaching distance of 1350meters, push you boundaries day and lights, make it a perfect search and

rescue flashlight!

5. The MS18 features IMALENT's signature high-grade side pressure switch. This ergonomic design provides an unprecedented level of grip.

Eight output levels ensure long runtimes with low or high output in any situation. The "hide strobe" feature keeps you safe by starting quickly at

critical moments
1.jpg6.jpg8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg

SKV89

Enlightened
Strange that you're announcing this after like half a year of its release. The whole flashlight world already know about this light.

What I would love to see is comparison between the CW and NW version. I'm interested in buying the NW version but want to know how much lumen drop compared to the CW, the color temperature, and tint bin.

degarb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to see a flood option, with a mere 144k cd, and a wall plug/stand-so, it could be used for optionally as fixed lighting.

With the high cost, it is still cheaper to buy a man-servant who can run down the path and light up the distant signs for me. This is the whole reason that I chose to have kids.

BVH

Flashaholic
This light IS a flood light with a nice, wide pattern and because of the sheer amount of Lumens, it can't help but throw. Used mine at my sister's 12 acre parcel and it's the perfect light for those with property who need to see their animals at night.