Acebeam durability

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys haven't posted in a while. Looking to get an Acebeam light not sure which one yet, but before I pull the trigger I want to hear some feedback on what people think of the durability of these lights. I like Fenix and Olight Build and was wondering if acebeam kept up. Just wondering because they seem to be winning the Lumen race and stuff like that for comparably priced lights. Thanks. -blglov

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acebeam fan here. My EC50vn, K70vn, two (2) X65vn's, X45vn and K75Vn Spec 1 are all as durable as can be.

In addition to Acebeam, I also like Eagletac, Fenix, Four-Sevens, Imalent, Manker, Nitecore, Niwalker, Noctigon, Olight and Thrunite; and their products have never let me down.

If you like large size lights that yield maximum performance, then Acebeam and Imalent have been at the top of the chart for a while now.

TacLumen

Newly Enlightened
I have an Acebeam L30 that I used almost everyday for a year. It's held up really well. I've thrown it, it's been through water and rain. Overall I've been really happy with it.

SKV89

Enlightened
Acebeam is definitely very high quality and I never had any issues with any of my Acebeams. The only brand that feels even more premium is Olight but their lights are uninteresting.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have about 10 Acebeam lights with never a problem. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
I'm glad to see this thread, and was wondering the same thing. I just ordered my first Acebeam, a TK16 Copper, and still waiting for it to arrive. Very happy to see good reviews.

harro

Enlightened
Hi BlgLov, I have a few of them also. K60, K65, K70, K75 and a couple of their smaller lights. All pretty good barring the old K60. It died a while back ( 98% sure its the driver ), first with dodgy mid levels, then the lower levels, and finally the whole thing stopped operating. A pity cause it was a great light up till then. Really handy and a good mix of power and size. I haven't done anything about it yet, and yes, its long out of warranty when it started to play up. But, I an going to do something with it, regarding a new driver, I hate to see it just sitting there dead. The rest are as everyone else says, no problems. Good build quality, good features, fit and finish also. I wouldn't hesitate to buy Acebeam. Here's a pic ( somewhat skewed with the angle I took it at ) of an Acebeam, and another light beside it, for comparison purposes. See if you can guess what model they are...……
JRD6Ldb.jpg

And, its just a fun pic, taken to show off the Acebeam.
Eeeeeek, sorry 'bout the dust on the Acebeam.
If you look close enough, each light has a clue on it.

Last edited:

timecrisis

Newly Enlightened
I'm glad to see this thread, and was wondering the same thing. I just ordered my first Acebeam, a TK16 Copper, and still waiting for it to arrive. Very happy to see good reviews.
You and me both.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Blglov

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys, I believe I'm going to pull the trigger on the newer k75. It'll be my furthest and second brightest Lumen wise only surpassed by my Olight X7 for Lumen output. The intensity should be insane from the k75. Just waiting to see for any Black Friday deals. My favorite build quality feeling though goes to Fenix and Olight.