• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

FW3vn FW21vn EDC18vn

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
  • Quad LED With Throw Optics
  • Any LED you want :)
  • Email me if unsure how to order
  • [email protected]

npF0wcE.jpg

ccghWlU.jpg

BlN5B10.jpg

ke73WHO.jpg

ITHd9pN.jpg

QE47NeX.jpg

HtAioC2.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I was not a fan of the original extra light weight AL FW3A but now there are so many metal combo to pick from this light is becoming the perfect EDC.
FW21vn is nice toooo. Haven't had a chance to carry or put it to use but I really think they should have made it a quad from the factory with the larger head....
EDC18vn got the heft so it feels a bit more well made than FW3Avn but I prefer rear switch over side. Eitherway its a great light.

Patriot

Flashaholic
FW21vn is nice toooo. Haven't had a chance to carry or put it to use but I really think they should have made it a quad from the factory with the larger head....

Yes, it looks like they just thickened up the head walls by 2-3mm instead of opening it up to a larger, quad optic. My hope was that it would have a bit improved throw over it's little brother but the upside is that it will have better heat sinking and run longer than the FW3.

fischju

Newly Enlightened
Any word on those warmer W1 or W2 LEDs? Really interested in an FW3VN with warmer Osram emitters...