• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Skylumen Nguyen

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am pretty confident that I will regret selling this at some point, but I have some specific needs in a winter chore/task light, and this one isn't quite what I need. Don't get me wrong, It's a beast of a light! The light is like new, other then one tiny speck of Anodizing, missing on the tailcap. It comes with a P60vn with Driver VN4 and 2x Nichia 219b SW45, 2xSST 20 3000k, behind a wide quad optic. It comes with the holster and extra o-rings. Asking $390, $375, $350, $325, *SOLD*
i35HMbu.jpg

CDn6nnA.jpg

ub2T6CT.jpg

pkQr5Tz.jpg

Srdjfio.jpg

The first "I'll Take it" followed by PayPal, gets it! Thanks.

Last edited:

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *Price drop* WTS: Skylumen Nguyen

Only a small price drop, because I need to get close to what I paid for this near mint setup.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

I forgot to mention that the light also comes with the optional 18650 sleeve, which is aluminum and anodized! Super cool and heavy duty!

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I'm screwed for money for the month or I'd be all over this. Bump for a fantastic bomb proof light. Throw a Malkoff in there and your ready for the end.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's by far the most overbuilt P60 host, and the way it feels in the hand is great!