Prometheus        

Thread: Elzetta Bravo (Limited Edition Milsurp) and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA)

Default Elzetta Bravo (Limited Edition Milsurp) and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA)

Thinning out the collection and up for sale is my Elzetta Bravo Limited Edition Milsurp and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA).

I bought the Elzetta brand new when it was offered on their website. It's only been used a few times, it's in excellent overall condition, and perfect working condition. This has the custom Battle Worn OD Green Cerakote finish and Hi/Low tail cap. It has the micro-textured optical lens (only done for this edition) and high output AVS head. Comes with original packaging and all extras. I'm also tossing in a free ReyLight Pineapple (Nichia 219C / 4000K).

Asking $185 shipped. Paypal or money order. CONUS only. I'll ship immediately (USPS Priority and I'll send tracking number). Thanks for looking.

I purchased the Malkoff MDC HA (1AA) (cool white / 6200K) a few months ago directly from Malkoff. It's in excellent overall condition and perfect working condition.

Asking $75 SOLD. Paypal or money order. CONUS only. I'll ship immediately (USPS Priority and I'll send tracking number).

Last edited by Stormbringer; 11-05-2019 at 10:54 AM.

Default Re: Elzetta Bravo (Limited Edition Milsurp) and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA)

What’s the bag the in the 2nd pic with the elzetta flag on it
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Nut-Sac "Mag Satch"

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    Looks like a Nutsac.
    Not trying to be funny, that's the actual brand. I have a Satchel Pro. Good stuff!

God! That bravo is fantastic looking. If I hadn’t just bought one and I mean just. I’d be all over that.
    If i had one day left to live i would want to be at my workplace.Because every day is like a frickin eternity.

PM sent for the MDC AA.

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber Pass View Post
    Looks like a Nutsac.
    Not trying to be funny, that's the actual brand. I have a Satchel Pro. Good stuff!
    Yeah, I have the "Satchel" - it is smaller than the Satchel Pro but bigger than the Mag Satch! Really good!

Flashaholic*

I’ll take the MDC please!

Flashaholic*

PayPal sent! Thank you!

Nice catch on the MDC, I need a neutral one.....great light!

Please replace the selling price of the MDC as per CPF policy.

Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do
    NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Or officer Gardiner will arrest you and he usually uses his nightstick judiciously.

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleFrodo View Post
    Or officer Gardiner will arrest you and he usually uses his nightstick judiciously.
    Hey, a bump's a bump.
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Flashaholic*

MDC arrived safely and just as described! Thanks for the smooth transition.

Quote Originally Posted by thaugen View Post
    MDC arrived safely and just as described! Thanks for the smooth transition.
    Thank you for the update.

Nice! I dig the blackened clip of the new Malkoffs!