• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Elzetta Bravo (Limited Edition Milsurp) and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA)

Stormbringer

Newly Enlightened
ALL Sold. Thanks CPForums.

Thinning out the collection and up for sale is my Elzetta Bravo Limited Edition Milsurp and Malkoff MDC HA (1AA).

I bought the Elzetta brand new when it was offered on their website. It's only been used a few times, it's in excellent overall condition, and perfect working condition. This has the custom Battle Worn OD Green Cerakote finish and Hi/Low tail cap. It has the micro-textured optical lens (only done for this edition) and high output AVS head. Comes with original packaging and all extras. I'm also tossing in a free ReyLight Pineapple (Nichia 219C / 4000K).

Asking $185....175 ....SOLD. . Paypal or money order. CONUS only. I'll ship immediately (USPS Priority and I'll send tracking number). Thanks for looking.

I purchased the Malkoff MDC HA (1AA) (cool white / 6200K) a few months ago directly from Malkoff. It's in excellent overall condition and perfect working condition.

Asking $75 SOLD. Paypal or money order. CONUS only. I'll ship immediately (USPS Priority and I'll send tracking number).

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
God! That bravo is fantastic looking. If I hadn't just bought one and I mean just. I'd be all over that.

johnv

Newly Enlightened
Looks like a Nutsac.
Not trying to be funny, that's the actual brand. I have a Satchel Pro. Good stuff!

Yeah, I have the "Satchel" - it is smaller than the Satchel Pro but bigger than the Mag Satch! Really good!

Please replace the selling price of the MDC as per CPF policy.

Edit your thread title on completion of your sale to reflect its status as "sold". Then add a post to the end of your thread indicating that the sale is closed. Do
NOT remove details of the item sold, or its selling price.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the records Elzetta & co arrived super-quickly and exactly as described, can't tell that either were ever used. Pleasure doin' business w/ OP!

Cheers!