• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Unique Titanium Closeout Sale!

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello All. The time has come for Unique Titanium to close it's doors. (Well, Door.) Things change, life happens.

We would like to thank Greta and all of CPF for your support over the years.

Starting now, ALL orders over $10.00 will be automatically discounted 25%.edit NOW 30% In stock products only of course. All sales final. No returns.
All orders will be sold/shipped to USA and Canada Only. Apologies to other International customers. Not going to get into all the reasons.

This will be for all of November unless there are too few products left to be time worthy to process.
During this time, we may not be able to keep up our 99% same day shipping if ordered before 2pm, but we will do our best to get orders shipped asap. Inventory is pretty accurate but some items like split rings may be off by a few. We will refund if numbers are off.

Thank You all! Now go see what kind of gear you can get! www.uniquetitanium.com

Russ and Dena

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Very sorry to see you close, I've gotten a ton a really cool gear from you over the years ... and being Ti, a ton means just that many more items.

Personal thanks too, for all of your help with orders, customer service, and such.

Will head over there now, and best wishes to you on whatever may be next.

nbp

Flashaholic
+ 1 Arch. UT has been a great source for gear for years. Best wishes to you Russ. I'll be checking out the site as well!

nbp

Flashaholic
Lots of cool beads, small pocket tools and widgets and keychain stuff. I could be talked into some more pocket tools, they're always useful.

samxg

Newly Enlightened
sorry to hear, not leaving in the US and CA, cannot place any orders....

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast
Russ, say it isn't so!

Where will we get excellent products with excellent service when you leave?

I guess I've been getting distracted over the years with other hobbies, discounts and manufacturers selling directly.

It was great to deal with you and your team. I hope you have a lot of luck in your next adventure.

-Brian

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all the well wishes. Dena has been running the show the last 7-8 years pretty much on her own. I help out now and then.
We are doing ok and have been transitioning for a while in anticipation of this move.
CPF members have really been our best customers. We both appreciate all you guys and gals.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
Discount upped to 30%.

Happy Holidays to all. Thanks for your support.

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
HDS Rotary Tail, 3 silver bezels, 1 reflector ordered...unbeatable bargain!

Yes, below cost is a pretty good deal lol. We figured the HDS stuff would have all been gone a week ago.
Thanks for your order.