• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2019 ThanksGiving Sale - Biggest of The Year :-)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello All!

Once a year around Thanksgiving I do the biggest sale to give thanks to all my supporters! Can't believe I started way back in 2008 over a decade ago. The sales seems to have gotten larger every year with more items. We will likely hit 150 this time around! If you see something you like this sale is a great opportunity to grab it.

SALE LINK HERE:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12F6mfzxWL2S6uV0zFDVgN6nJMgSuWqvXyNadZs3Kl7g/edit#gid=0

Still working on the list and prices.
Let me know if you have any questions.
If there is a light you want that is not on the list let me know.
If something seems off let me know also.

• Rules/Details:
  • Sale does not officially start until I say "Fiat Lux"
  • No purchase limits
  • Email for potential international combine shipping discounts on multiple items.
  • No other promotion, discounts, coupons, credits, trades can apply to this particular sale
  • I reserve the right to issue a full refund if I can not fulfill an order for any reason
  • I have 100% control over the sale

Start Time: Friday 8, 2019 at 6PM Seattle Time

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just when i was about to pay off my debt. Congrats Vinh. You've come a long way, and i for one give my greatest thanks for all you've done for me. The collection of lights you've modded are my most treasured

SKV89

Enlightened
Row 18 and 19 is super interesting.

Will there be another BF sale or is this it?

Aww just saw the part about not being able to use store credit haha. I'll have to sit this one out then, budget is fried lol. Still exciting though to see who gets what! Eager to see what 18/19 specs are! Thanks for all you do Vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Row 18 and 19 is super interesting.

Will there be another BF sale or is this it?

This is the only sale I can afford until may be next Spring :)

For number 19 if you need HCRI we can figure something else out.

rc460Py.jpg

9DPIdvl.jpg

lakPVRs.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Aww just saw the part about not being able to use store credit haha. I'll have to sit this one out then, budget is fried lol. Still exciting though to see who gets what! Eager to see what 18/19 specs are! Thanks for all you do Vinh!

I am sorry. This rule has been in for many sales now. The prices are as cheap as I can do so any other promotion, discounts, coupons, credits, trades complicate matters and would potential put me at negative.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just when i was about to pay off my debt. Congrats Vinh. You've come a long way, and i for one give my greatest thanks for all you've done for me. The collection of lights you've modded are my most treasured

Cheers!

SKV89

Enlightened
Vinh, looks like you got the 7 emitter 20mm board I told you about. How do you like that board? Do you intend to use it in any other host? Also, why don't you mod the MT18S/MF01S instead since it has way better heat shedding/sinking especially with those deep fins and thick shelf?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, looks like you got the 7 emitter 20mm board I told you about. How do you like that board? Do you intend to use it in any other host? Also, why don't you mod the MT18S/MF01S instead since it has way better heat shedding/sinking especially with those deep fins and thick shelf?

I dont have a MT18S in stock to compare.