The Fenix-Store        

Thread: New member from Chicago

Default New member from Chicago

Hello all,

I created an account on this forum some time ago while searching for possible upgrade ideas for my Surefire flashlights. I was overwhelmed and impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience posted by the members here. I am an active LEO in Chicago, and former Army officer. Just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to start posting and sharing knowledge here.

-Patrick

Default Re: New member from Chicago

I just saw a thread on the huntlight which is what started my downfall into flashaholicismitis. That was 10 years ago, maybe longer. Set a reminder on your phone for 10 years from now in case you’re forgetful as me. After the novatac and ra twisty, which I bought since the huntlight wasn’t good enough, came the fenix lod, some a2’s, and so on and so on. If you end up with a collection like me you can share the starting point with shrink
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Default Re: New member from Chicago

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service!

If you want ideas for your Surefires just see the link in my signature. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.

-Russ