New Release! XTAR VC8, An 8 Bay QC3.0 Battery Charger / Capacity Tester

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
On Nov. 8, 2019, XTAR released its new product, VC8 charger. It is XTAR'S first 8x21700 protected battery charger with a capacity test function.
Let's take a detailed look at its features:

r-hVh3chQ2SAHdJwatDOjQ.jpg

EVLxgfT7QUi9ce4l8gMP1g.jpg

f9Rf6SBIRyWkEqg7DYOhZA.jpg

aCQ2E0G_ScysCD5OUjH1ew.jpg

ZavQAQGrTFq2C2CzLK0h4w.jpg

More info athttp://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-VC8-Charger-125.html

What do you think of it? Tell us and we can discuss together. Thank you!

Prepped

Enlightened
I like the ability to be able to charge batteries to their nominal voltage for storage - Very handy. The fact this can accommodate larger protected cells is nice, too.
I noticed the input power is USB C, does this accept the USB PD standard, and if so what is the input voltage and current rating?

I know USB C devices negotiate with the charger for a voltage between 5v, 9v, 12v, 15v and 20v. What does this accept?

XTAR Light

Enlightened
Vendor
I like the ability to be able to charge batteries to their nominal voltage for storage - Very handy. The fact this can accommodate larger protected cells is nice, too.
I noticed the input power is USB C, does this accept the USB PD standard, and if so what is the input voltage and current rating?

I know USB C devices negotiate with the charger for a voltage between 5v, 9v, 12v, 15v and 20v. What does this accept?

It can only accept QC3.0, with 5V 2A and 9V 2A. It does not accept USB PD Standard.

The charger PB2S can support PD3.0 with 5V 2A, 9V 2A and 12V 1.5A.