• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired iWatches (V2 and V3, both in black steel and sapphire)!!

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello CPF:

I got some beautiful gadgetry that I am just not using. I got these for a bike project that never really materialized.

The Version2 is really sweet, because it just boots up slower than the 3. During use it's hardly even noticeably different in response time. Certainly first time iWatch folks will love the Ver. 2 already. Remember, stainless steel coated with a sapphire window! This is the extremely nice version of the watch that you cannot get anymore easily. I'd say it's a 9.8/10.

The Version 3 is with the red button and can work on it's own using cellular if you pay. This watch is also in really really good shape. I'd say 9/10 if not better.

I have just one original charger. I have several bands. The colored ones are not all Apple, just the black (well worn) and the green are Apple. The soft Nato stretch with velcro is nice, too. I love the wooden one, but I can't find the extra links. Those bands are pretty affordable if that really gets you going.

So since I don't have two chargers, I'd rather not sell these separately. However, I will if someone really wants that. But the straps and charger go with the Version 3, no changes. (Having trouble getting photos to post directly, argh.)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/spt6YYimhH9q2uhc9

I'd love to get this all in one box and get 450 dollars shipped CONUS. I love PayPal the regular way, and I ship via USPS priority requiring signature.

Separately, the Version 3 with all the extra bits the price would be 350, and the Ver 2 by itself for 150.

Thanks for considering!
obi