HDS Systems        
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: New 225 Lumen high CRI HDS

Default Re: New 225 Lumen high CRI HDS

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    My 18650 Rotary is in my mailbox, and I am stuck at work!!!

Makes me nervous lol. I will def let you know, I'll try to get some beamshots uploaded Monday as well comparing the 325 with the SST.

If you can shoot them individually as opposed to two beams in the same photo, that would be great. When the beams are mixed it is tough to tell what is going on. What I am learning is that my High Noon during the day when working up close tends to reflect a bit where my Nichia 219b does not reflect as much. The High Noon has no artifacts and the Nichia 219b 4000K has a slight tan artifact. Both are great though.
    Last edited by RCS1300; 02-07-2020 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling

Received my new light! I got a Clicky and not a rotary. At first I thought I got the wrong light, but looking at my order email I did in fact order a Clicky 18650 SST 225 and not a rotary. Thatís what happens when you shop while sipping bourbon folks.

This however is a blessing in disguise. Think Iím going to keep this Clicky as it can be easily clipped. I donít care for the rotary clip options and the 18650 rotary is too long for me to pocket carry.

The tint on this SST is reallly nice and uniform I am really liking it. Let me carry thru the weekend and give more thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliceScannerMan View Post
    Received my new light! I got a Clicky and not a rotary...Thatís what happens when you shop while sipping bourbon folks.
    Congratulations! It sounds to me like you did it right!
    ďMay it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.Ē
    J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567