EagTac D3Cvn - The Micro Searchlight

daffy

Enlightened
Got this one from Vinh too, this thing really throws (easily 300ft+)and gets hot very quickly, but what an EDC. I originally had the Eagtac D3Avn but being a nOOb i broke it.
https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/eagtac-d3cvn-the-micro-searchlight-r

ycL4BX2.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
What did you do with the broken one? Vinh could turn it back on with a different led

daffy

Enlightened
What did you do with the broken one? Vinh could turn it back on with a different led
Too much damage as when i undid the head the light engine was still in the body, i didnt realise this until too late as i thought it was the mangled rcr123 battery top so used pliers trying to extract what i thought was a stuck battery...

Patriot

Flashaholic
Nice beam and that's a beautiful little light, daffy! So.. is that a W2 or something else?

Patriot

Flashaholic
Oh... haha!! I didn't realize that it was green before and just figured the white balance was off in the photo. :laughing:

That's a really cool color. It's very bright too!

daffy

Enlightened
Oh... haha!! I didn't realize that it was green before and just figured the white balance was off in the photo. :laughing:

That's a really cool color. It's very bright too!
Indeed it is bright and a good throw/ spill too, I would be selling my iPhone if the camera made white look green!!
I own red green and blue LED lights now, green is by far my favourite due to visual clarity and a few other reasons. Got my SLN in blue will change it to green or white early next year.

Last edited: