Klarus        

Thread: EagTac D3Cvn - The Micro Searchlight

Default EagTac D3Cvn - The Micro Searchlight

Got this one from Vinh too, this thing really throws (easily 300ft+)and gets hot very quickly, but what an EDC. I originally had the Eagtac D3Avn but being a nOOb i broke it.
    https://skylumen.com/collections/v54...-searchlight-r

Default Re: EagTac D3Cvn - The Micro Searchlight

What did you do with the broken one? Vinh could turn it back on with a different led
    a single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows- St. Francis of Assissi

Quote Originally Posted by aginthelaw View Post
    What did you do with the broken one? Vinh could turn it back on with a different led
    Too much damage as when i undid the head the light engine was still in the body, i didnt realise this until too late as i thought it was the mangled rcr123 battery top so used pliers trying to extract what i thought was a stuck battery...

Nice beam and that's a beautiful little light, daffy! So.. is that a W2 or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Nice beam and that's a beautiful little light, daffy! So.. is that a W2 or something else?
    Green XPE-2 with an OP reflector tending to the smooth side, great tiny light i love it.

Oh... haha!! I didn't realize that it was green before and just figured the white balance was off in the photo.

That's a really cool color. It's very bright too!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
    Oh... haha!! I didn't realize that it was green before and just figured the white balance was off in the photo.

That's a really cool color. It's very bright too!
    Indeed it is bright and a good throw/ spill too, I would be selling my iPhone if the camera made white look green!!
    I own red green and blue LED lights now, green is by far my favourite due to visual clarity and a few other reasons. Got my SLN in blue will change it to green or white early next year.
    Last edited by daffy; 11-14-2019 at 07:15 PM.