My Ebike light setup

daffy

Enlightened
Central CW 250 Lumen LED that came with the bike and centre mounted underneath bars.
On either side i have Lumintop C01 NW LED with l-m-h settings, on high in below beam shot.
They come with a swivel mount so i have them shining to the side as the central LED is all throw.
All 3 lights good for 30-50 meters which is plenty to see, and be seen.
ybrEKZy.jpg

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a way to go to a dipped beam when encountering other riders/pedestrians, or when riding in traffic? You've got a lot of light in the glare zone as it stands.

I'm not talking *dimmer*, I'm talking aim.

angerdan

Enlightened
I'd ask the same like Alaric.
Beamshot has a hot spot in front of the wheel and no cut off in the distance - like a flashlight mounted to a bike.

daffy

Enlightened
The 2 Lumintops i can switch as they'e within hand reach, always on low normally anyway i just put them on high for this pic plus they both have a facula cut off.
The centre LED is what it is, but i've loosened the screw ever so slightly so than i can adjust in enough to lower the beam for urban riding.
These pics are beside the railway where its quite dark, and just as a demo of what i can use if i need it.
Running the 2 Lumintops on high drains the small capacity batteries rather quickly so its hardly used anyway.