Think for a moment. What is your favorite flashlight?

straightShot

Newly Enlightened
Other than the flashlight that is closest and easiest to grab when you need it, what is your favorite all-around flashlight? Give it some thought. Is it the one that fits in your pocket, the one that rests on your work bench, or the one that sits next to your bed? My favorite seems to change regularly.

AVService

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one that I carry every day for every situation basically.
Zebra SC64W,why would I not carry my favorite?

Sarge120867

Newly Enlightened
I have to many to pick a favorite. I use two Eagtac lights daily with work. A D25LC2 for general inspections and a P200LC2 UV for rodent and bed bug inspections.
I carry either my Nitecore SRT3 or my Fenix LD09 when I am not working depending on what pants I am wearing. I also carry my S2 Baton once in awhile. I like all of them, they all fill different needs though.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

I'll play..

Nitecore HC33 headlamp (XHP35 HD emitter) using a Zebralight full headband

&

FW1A is up there

_____
by volume: have three D25LC2 twistys':huh:

Last edited:

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same as it has been for several years now. HDS rotary with 4000K Nichia 219b and an OR pocket clip.

Zak

Enlightened
FW3A, 219B sw45k, new-ish firmware (with manual memory option and 50% FET limit).

I like a lot of lights, but if that one makes sense for the situation, it's usually what I go for. I don't think it's the best by any objective standard, but I like the size, the ergonomics, the UI, and of course the very pretty beam. It's neither efficient nor reliable, so I tend to leave it behind when lighting is really important.

CobraMan

Newly Enlightened
I am going with the Lumintop FW1A as well right now. Absolutely love the UI, size/shape/clip, 18650 cell use, super flexible user options, and of course - bright and throwy.

Reminds me of an old movie line (Terminator): "Hey buddy, did you see a real bright light?"

Cheers,
Tim

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My initial thought was my yellow SureFire G2x Pro. After considering my Elzetta Bravo, PKDL FL2, various Maglites, Malkoffs Pelicans, Pentagons, SureFire E's, and others……

Yup the yellow G2x Pro. Is it my most used? Far from it, but probably my favorite with a copper kerekoted FL2 close behind.

8378475-D-DE7-D-4994-8044-CC38-CDD061-FD.jpg

Last edited:

tacticute

Newly Enlightened
from a not-so flashaholic individual, Klarus XT1A had served me well so far that i enjoyed despite it has few disappointments such as PWM on lower mode and unanodized threats.

straightShot

Newly Enlightened
My initial thought was my yellow SureFire G2x Pro. After considering my Elzetta Bravo, PKDL FL2, various Maglites, Malkoffs Pelicans, Pentagons, SureFire E's, and others……

Yup the yellow G2x Pro. Is it my most used? Far from it, but probably my favorite with a copper kerekoted FL2 close behind.

This isn't easy.

LightObsession

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tough question, since I usually carry five.

The one that I'm currently liking the best is the Folomov Pen L1 that I've been carrying for a couple weeks.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
X65.

11,000 lumens, 1,600 meters. Still rocks after a few years. Exciting beam performance and beam profile in a nice, tidy package.

R90TS has much more lumens, almost the same throw, wider beam width, in a larger fan-cooled package. My second favorite, due to package is at the upper end of my size spectrum.

As soon as Acebeam released preliminary specs for the X65 a few years ago, I became visibly excited. When I got mine in December, 2016, I started saving for my second specimen. The only light that I have two of, so it must be that favorite of my right side of my brain. My left side of my brains' favorite light must be the Olight S2 Baton, because that is the light that I use most often.

Largest lights: Exciting enough to keep up with and take outside occasionally.
Smaller lights: Not exciting, but used most often.
Medium size lights: Moderately exciting, and used sometimes.

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite all around is definitely my HDS rotary NLT. The UI always puts a smile on my face. The extra lumens over my 4500k comes into use.

I carry a thrower and headlamp for specific uses as well as a light with an 18650 for a longer runtimes but the HDS is the one I keep on me regularly.

Last edited:

gravelrash

Enlightened
HDS Clicky 120 hi-cri. I've got bigger, brighter lights, but have always gone back to this one since I bought it in 2011. I bought two, just in case, but have never used the second one. Bought them from GoingGear, back before they moved away from Cobb Parkway. This light has lots of memories in it, which is why it's my favorite. A cruise ship when the lights went out; walking down a dark street in Victoria BC; trying to figure out if that noise is a belt or alternator.

Burgess

Flashaholic
At the moment --

My Reylight Brass Pineapple (1xAA)
with Nichia 219C 4000°K high-CRI emitter

2nd place is my Copper version of same !
;-)