• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD, Thanks: *HDS*

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
219b R9050 clicky still available
Thanks to everyone that picked something up:thumbsup:

Paypal is preferred method of payment. Shipping will be free in the US.
I will ship international but shipping must traceable. I usually ship priority on all shipments. I will pay a tiny portion of costs on international sales to accommodate the equivalent of free US shipping.
*IF YOU WANT FULL INSURANCE, you will be responsible for the premium*

SOLD Items:

1. 1 of 12 2700k 219c nichia (from low k run). Rotary, All black, flush button, clear lens: Brand new only used for comparisons $345 shipped SOLD
fTJlFrP.jpg

2. #10 of 42 Naval Brass 4000K SW40 R9080 219b Nichia (one of my favorite emitters). Brass Rotary, Flush button, Sapphire lens. Like new (probably less than 15mins of use): $655 shipped SOLD
IpcDcQk.jpg

3.#4 of 20 Al-Bronze (it actually has a reddish hue to it now which the picture doesn't show) 3500K SW35 R9080 219b Nichia. Al-Br rotary, Flush button, Sapphire Lens (brand new, only used for comparison): $695 shipped SOLD
added some outdoor pics; unfortunately my crappy phone camera and loss of resolution from imgur don't help
vYXpDvo.jpg

4. This is the sweetest light: #38 Titanium 4500k SW45 R9080 219b Nichia. Ti Rotary, flush button, Sapphire lens. (Brand new only used for comparison): $1140 shipped SOLD
wENDRsV.jpg

• 5. Discontinued, and very sought after 219b Nichia 4000K R9050 (NB4) Executive (Clicky). 200 lumen
Flush button, clear glass, Black bezel, lightly used but looks like new, latest firmware. Original packaging included (not pictured) $250 shipped to US SOLD
rxGKU9N.jpg
WS4eGLg.jpg
m9gslzx.jpg
y7fUUL7.jpg

6. New NLT 325 5000k XP-g3 Executive (clicky). 325 lumen
Flush button, clear glass, silver bezel, latest firmware. Includes original packaging (not pictured). Only used to compare to other HDS lights, new as it arrived. $280 shipped SOLD
VwvWLkA.jpg

• 6a. Discontinued/ Great Tint HDS 219c 5000k 3 O'Clock High rotary 18650.
New condition, from original run, Flush button, clear glass, includes original packaging and AW cell(only charged once when i got the light). The bezel has some marks from sliding in/out of holster. New Black bezel can be swapped in place of silver bezel if desired.
I am the original owner and the light has less than 30 minutes(conservative) of use; has only been used for comparison to other HDS emitters/lights. $325 shipped to US SPF
xXpE1d6.jpg
lRo3kwV.jpg
TxrE8Me.jpg
QrpKf6T.jpg
wvsJR57.jpg

7. Used Legacy 140 Executive (clicky), 140 lumen
OP reflector, clear glass, silver bezel, flush/raised button, Seoul P4 CW non-hicri. Flush button has started to crack externally only, so i am including a new raised button. head and body slightly off in color; otherwise in really good condition. $200 shipped SOLD
bDS4RT0.jpg

Thors Hammer Holsters: I really love these but i don't use holsters. These are new, never used. Paid a lot for these and know holsters are special to ones eyes; so i am offering these at a crazy price of $50ea shipped ALL SOLD
let me know if you want to see more pics. The skull and biohazard holsters have trits and are lined. The other is Alligator or crocodile. Basically want these to go to good homes; these cost nearly $200+ IIRC, definitely above $150ea
Skull holster SOLD, biohazard skulls SOLD, Alligator SOLD

tQ7WiMm.jpg
vVAtQzh.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

mlimjy

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS (US): *Special run HDS Rotaries*

I'll take the titanium Rotary!

mlimjy

Newly Enlightened

Just sent you a PM sir

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have replied back with requested info. You are going to absolutely love this light. It is a thing of beauty.

Titanium is now officially SOLD, thanks and hope you enjoy it...shipping out later today

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast

So sad to see you are thinning out, but good luck.
These are great lights at reasonable prices, from a very reliable fellow - just in case anyone is on the fence.
P

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Peter

K2, i replied back.

I have to go to work today, so be patient...it may take me a while to respond

Robe

Enlightened

I have the 2700. It's pretty amazing my friends. Grab it!

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

@crkdmike, sorry for the delay, just responded

@Robe, thanks and you are correct. It's a nice warm light, reminds me of the flame on a bic lighter, but also depends on how your eyes are adjusted. Once fully dilated, it doesn't appear so warm. Great for mood lighting and probably the b3st for use on candle mode compared to any other emitter

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

2700k is spf. I have a couple more hours of driving for the day, so it may be hard to reach me for a bit

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast

Backup on 2700k rotary! I knew I should have grabbed it last night, instead of going to sleep!🤦

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry K2, light is officially sold and has been paid for.

Sadly, i don't think these pop up often... I'm probably the only one dumb enough to let them go;)

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm wondering if it's better to leave this thread here or if it should be in the custom metals FS section. Not sure if it really matters

good to see you xdavy, thanks:buddies:

I think i should add a few more pics, the pics for the brass and bronze do not look the best

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTS (US): *Naval Brass and Al-Bronze HDS Rotaries*

Hi @INFRNL ... the mod responsible for the Ti and Exotic Metals sales forum (AWTYD) has determined that ....

EXOTIC is a light (or complete host) made of titanium, damascus, or similar exotic metals or metal composites. Exotic, for now, does not include copper, brass, stainless steel, aluminum or plastic lights.

(Alumi-)bronze is not specifically addressed, but I would think falls into the red metals category generally.

I'm rather surprised that you haven't had more interest on these ultra-rare HDS, especially that AlBr.

I am pretty tempted myself :D

Best with your sale !

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS (US): *Naval Brass and Al-Bronze HDS Rotaries*

They would however fit perhaps into the Custom and Modified (Not Ti and exotic) WTS if that is what was meant and if the OP wishes.