I've Never Seen That Before!

I came across this at the local Albertson's today. It's something I'd never seen. Thinking to myself - I want to share this - but where? I decided a new thread was in order.

So, if you see something weird or unusual, hopefully, you'll post it here.

L@@Ks like someone already stole the water pressure adjustment screw cover. This is why we can't have nice things. :p
yQKza8o.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The can't have nice things thing popped into my life at work where my company rents a space for me to keep records up to date for a road widen project. It is a building with several other spaces for offices too. One of them is a company that hires day workers.

Upstairs is a restroom where folks tend to have never heard of a courtesy flush so it's not unusual to walk into the facitlity and be knocked up side the head with an unpleasant odor. I donated a can of lavender Lysol for such times. One day I see a potential day worker walk past my office space on the way out with that can of lavender Lysol. Seriously?!?!
Now he was the sorta fella who appeared to be a helluva a lot meaner than me, so yeah I did not try to stop him.

I'm sure going to look for weird stuff for this thread CG.

Receiving a call about a plugged bathroom sink I figured it'd be the usual suspects. When I attempted to push a piece of barbed plastic down the drain it was met with resistance; something that felt solid. on to step two. I disconnected the drain trap and was able to push the obstruction from the pipe. Imagine my surprise upon seeing this. -

:wtf:

9Nzrdsa.jpg

Since I had no idea what it was, I showed it to the tenant, asking if she knew. "Oh! Is that wax? I thought I got all of that out of there. I lit a candle and took a shower. It fell over and dripped into the sink." :ohgeez: