• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's Ti Tri-EDC and SST-50; Okluma's DC1 & 2

Exeter354

Enlightened
Mac's Ti Tri-EDC (no crenelations), 18350. Upgraded with an XPL Hi copper LE from Okluma and a laser cut glow sticker also from Okluma. Also upgraded the glass from mineral to sapphire, the clip screws from hex to torx and the boot ring from delrin to titanium. I think that's about the max on upgrades that you could do without changing the look of this infamous light. I also kept all the original parts which will come with it.

Mac's Ti SST-50. 16340 5-mode - bright white. Upgraded the glass from mineral to sapphire and the boot ring from delrin to titanium (original parts included). It will also come with a
separate custom copper pill, triple XPL and driver - which I had intended on turning into a triple LE like the Tri-EDC, but never got around to it. So you will have that option if you ever want to.

Asking $1,100 $1,000 $900 WITHDRAWN for the set, which includes PP and shipping in the USA.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Okluma DC1 and DC2:

Ti DC1 (Tiny DC)...Nichia 219c, comes with everything it came with new, including the cigar box, stickers, cards, etc...asking $375SOLD, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA:

Ti DC2 (Big Daddy)...Nichia 219c, comes with everything it came with new, including the cigar box, stickers, cards, etc...asking $450SOLD, which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA:

None of these lights will ship with batteries. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Mac's Ti Tri-EDC and SST-50; Okluma's DC1 & 2

Yes, and that SST-50 was always my favorite of the Macs ... much less common, back in the day :)

mcbrat

Flashlight Enthusiast

And this particular sst-50 EDC is one of the 16 first run ti edcs that used a Mcr20 reflector. The spare triple pill included was a special made shorter pill from my triple conversions I offered a few years back. The heads were 2.9mm shorter than the ti Edcs made thereafter.

archimedes

Flashaholic

And this particular sst-50 EDC is one of the 16 first run ti edcs that used a Mcr20 reflector. The spare triple pill included was a special made shorter pill from my triple conversions I offered a few years back. The heads were 2.9mm shorter than the ti Edcs made thereafter.

Thanks for adding that valuable info @mcbrat .... I recall that Mac's change in specs did affect some who had tried to swap parts in the past.

Exeter354

Enlightened

Was out of town and now I'm back, so these are back up for sale with a price reduction, but I'd like to sell them as a set if possible. Thanks!

Exeter354

Enlightened

It's almost the holidays, so let's go for another reduction! Good times!!

Last edited:

Exeter354

Enlightened
Yep - these need a good home. I will be going out of town again on Friday the 20th, so if these haven't sold by Thursday, they will be withdrawn. So anyone on the fence about it should act before then! :twothumbs

elzilcho

Enlightened
Sorry if I missed it, but which emitter is in the SST-50? At one point there were 2 different color temps offered, is that right? And what's the max draw on the LE that's in it now?