Power on Demand HID Spotlight...did I get the wrong battery?

BlackReef

Newly Enlightened
The battery terminals are wider than my adapters. Suggestions on what to do? It's a brand new battery...

huc9mUJ_d.jpg

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you have F2 terminals on that battery and F1 connectors on the wiring. I know there is a such thing as an F1 to F2 adapter, probably the opposite exists too. If you can take the battery back and get one with the correct terminals that would be best. You can change the adapters on the wiring, but that will lead to warranty problems if you're worried about that. I had the opposite problem with the first battery I bought off of Amazon for my Streamlight HID Litebox. Check my recent thread on that in this subforum.

Last edited:

BlackReef

Newly Enlightened
Looks like you have F2 terminals on that battery and F1 connectors on the wiring. I know there is a such thing as an F1 to F2 adapter, probably the opposite exists too. If you can take the battery back and get one with the correct terminals that would be best. You can change the adapters on the wiring, but that will lead to warranty problems if you're worried about that. I had the opposite problem with the first battery I bought off of Amazon for my Streamlight HID Litebox. Check my recent thread on that in this subforum.

Thanks. I just ordered the F2 to F1 adapter on Amazon