• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Flashlight Liquidation Pt.2!

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
The time has come to thin out my collection again of the shelf-queens that rarely get any use. Here are today's lights:

sqnebC5.jpg

From Left to Right:

Acebeam T21vn Osram Black Flat
Thrunite TN40vn 4x Cree XHP35 HI 4000k
Thrunite Catapult V6 Cree XHP35 HI 5000k
Fireflies ROT66 9x Nichia 219B SW45K R9080
Fireflies ROT66 9x Luminus SST20 FB4 4000k w/ Lee Zircon 804 Filter

All of these lights with the exception of the ROT66 with the SST20s have been shelf queens and are in like-new condition. However, I don't have all the available original packaging for some of them. In the description for each light I will specify what I have or don't have.

Acebeam T21vn Osram Black Flat 6500k SOLD
A Vinh modified T21 that produces a scorching 750 lumens and 640kcd pencil beam. Amazing throw for its size. The light runs on protected button top 18650s. It has gotten only rare use and I would consider its condition a 9-10/10. I do not have the original product box and V54 card it came with, but the light still has its holster. Asking $80 shipped to CONUS.

Thrunite TN40vn 4x XHP35 HI 4000k SOLD
This is another Vinh modified light. The stock XPL HIs were replaced with 4 XHP35 HI 4000ks. These are in fact the very same emitters that are used in the BLF GT. This light runs on 4 protected 18650 button tops that will come with the light. The light has seen almost no use, and I'd rate it a 10/10 condition. I do not have the original packaging and V54 card, but its output numbers are 7800 lumens and 460kcd. The light will come shipped well protected. (I have a limitless supply of foam wrap.) Asking $120 shipped to CONUS.

Thrunite Catapult V6 XHP35 HI 5000k SOLD
This is a stock V6 that has seen almost no usage. I'd rate it a 10/10 condition. The light will come with protected Acebeam 26650 battery and its original holster. I do not have its original packaging though. Asking $30 shipped to CONUS

Fireflies ROT66 9x Nichia 219B SW45K R9080 SOLD
This is one of the very first ROT66s every produced. I was an early adapter and picked one up around the same time of the initial group buy. As a result, this light uses NarsilM, and has a glow-in-the-dark strip around its bevel, and not auxiliary LEDs. Once again, this light DOES NOT have Anduril and Auxilary LEDs. NarsilM UI is very close to Anduril though. This light has seen very rare usage, and I'd rate it a 9-10/10 condition. The light uses flat top 18650s, but don't use high drains for the Nichia LEDs when under the FET. These are the famous SW45K Nichias, and are highly sought after for their beautiful rosy-white tint. This light comes with its original packaging and accessories. Asking $30 shipped to CONUS.

Fireflies ROT66 9x Luminus SST20 FB4 4000k w/ Lee Zircon 804 Filter SOLD
This light has been my baby for over a year now. I love its combination of tint and throw. Even though used quite a bit, it's been well cared for, and I'd rate it 8-9/10. The high CRI 4000k SST20s can be somewhat greenish and lower levels, but the Lee minus green filter I put over it completely solves that issue. I would describe its tint as neutral-rosy warm. I actually prefer this tint over the Nichia SW45K. This light comes with its original packaging, extra orings, and lanyard ring, but I do not have its original lanyard. Asking $30 shipped to CONUS.

If there are any questions relating to the products, don't hesitate to ask me. First come first serve for all.

Last edited:

wolfstyle

Enlightened
I'll take: Fireflies ROT66 9x Luminus SST20 FB4 4000k w/ Lee Zircon 804 Filter

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROT66 SST20 and Catapult V6 pending sale. Please PM me with paypal and mailing info.