• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: BLF LT1

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BLF LT1

I think the 2nd batch is getting ready for shipment. It probably won't be too long before they will be available on thier Amazon store. Do you need one ASAP? I can't imagine them being more than a few weeks out.

EDIT: I just checked and at this very moment they are available for purchase on Amazon. I put one in my cart momentarily just to be sure.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: BLF LT1

I think the 2nd batch is getting ready for shipment. It probably won't be too long before they will be available on thier Amazon store. Do you need one ASAP? I can't imagine them being more than a few weeks out.

EDIT: I just checked and at this very moment they are available for purchase on Amazon. I put one in my cart momentarily just to be sure.

I am in no huge rush, but I figured it couldn't hurt to check here. Thanks for the amazon tip, I will let this marinate for a few more days then go that route.

DenBarrettSAR

Enlightened
Any good matching high-capacity cells works best, ( 3000mAh ~3500mAh) button tops or raised flat-tops work. the LT1 can run on any 18650 cell , from just a single cell to 4 cells. (and even with out any cells as it can power directly from the USB supply.