Lights with a twist UI

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
I was reviewing my collection of lights recently as I've got to select some to leave at a holiday home that we're renovating. Power cuts are a distinct possibility and the property is in the countryside.

My go to lights at home are pretty much all based on a very very simple twist UI; Malkoff, Elzetta and the Olight M22.

I'll have a few high output lights over there (Convoy L6 etc) but I was wondering (besides the obvious Malkoff and Elzetta) if there are any simple 2 or 3 level 18650/21700 lights (preferably with a twist UI) out there at reasonable prices?

Thanks

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was really looking for a simpler 2 or 3 level UI.

ok, I hope you find something suitable

my purpose in recommending the SRT7 is to make you aware of a very simple UI, the magnetic rotary

it has
Infinite brightness adjustment from 0 to 960 lumens
you just turn the dial, like a dimmer switch on a house light..

here is a review

it does have extra features you may not want or need.. here is a video showing the operation of the control ring
https://youtu.be/2UCoDr4jEEE?t=230

Last edited:

Dave Huck

Newly Enlightened
ok, I hope you find something suitable

my purpose in recommending the SRT7 is to make you aware of a very simple UI, the magnetic rotary

it has
Infinite brightness adjustment from 0 to 960 lumens
you just turn the dial, like a dimmer switch on a house light..

here is a review

it does have extra features you may not want or need.. here is a video showing the operation of the control ring
https://youtu.be/2UCoDr4jEEE?t=230

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion but I'd definitely prefer a light with fewer features.

Check out the EagTac P200LC2 (also known as EagleTac), very simple, well made 3 mode light available with a variety of emitters.

Sounds good, I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!