• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Price Drop! Sigma Customs Titanium McRegulus

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Withdrawn. Sigma Customs Titanium McRegulus

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of lights available for sale:

1. Mac Customs Titanium SST-50 EDC. This light comes with the stock SST-50 light engine along with a McBrat custom copper triple pill outfitted with triple 219c primary and amber secondary LEDs using a Dragon Driver and Carclo 10511 Narrow frosted optic. I chose the narrow frosted because it helps with smoothing out the secondary leds. - $575$540 Sold! to F-16fanman

RrIEFYAundefined.jpg

lUyfjch.jpg

HBUskPU.jpg

Op3AZ4l.jpg

9tcZ3NH.jpg

RrIEFYA.jpg

2. Sigma Customs Ti McRegulus. Think of this light as a modern (and better) version of the Mac EDC. Description is taken straight from the original sales post. The light utilizes a large brass pill for great thermal capacity and has a fully programmable h17fx driver, so you can customize the modes to your needs. I would have never posted this up for sale, but I do have another McRegulus that I like better and use more, so this needs to go. $625$595 withdrawn

-4000K 5D tint XP-L HI
-6Al-4V Ti, 18350
-Acme grip body
-McR-20S reflector w/ brass centering ring
-2x21mm Mineral crystal
-H17Fx driver
-McClicky switch
-OR Titanium clip w/ TiConnector screws

qDAJwYQ.jpg

iAM6IIS.jpg

NzgFBVS

nqnPzAj.jpg

3. Okluma Titanium DC2. Original as received from Jeff. Specs are listed on the card. Everything in the pic is included. $450 SOLD!

yrKC1qY.jpg

Prices includes shipping within USA. I will consider international shipping. Cost will depend on where it's being shipped. PayPal is the preferred payment method, but I will consider other forms of payment. Please let me know if you have any questions about any of these lights. Thanks!

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac SST-50 EDC Ti McRegulus Okluma DC2

Happy Friday everyone! The DC2 sold via another avenue. Also gave the Mac and McRegulus a one and only price drop.

archimedes

Flashaholic

I believe EDC SST-50 was made only in Ti. But better OP confirm this...

No, Mac definitely made these in Al also.

Replying here primarily for reference info purposes, but free bump for a really nice custom torch (I have one in Ti like this, and it is among my all-time faves)

F-16fanman

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Mac Ti SST-50 sir.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Ti McRegulus

Bump for the McRegulus! Also would be willing to trade for an Oveready BOSS 35 in Ti. Machined or Raw.

Last edited: