• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Surefire A2 SOLD

amikee

Newly Enlightened
Hello folks. This is going to be tough. I have a barely used but carried A2 Aviator in very good condition. LEDs were used few times when needed, MOA2 couple times on so basically unused bulb. If there was no dust around the clicky or slight pocket wear on the bezel/head I'd call it like-new. The wear marks look much worst in the photos due to light reflection. Really not that bad. Gorgeous piece. Also it is in red/white configuration.FYI I'm the second owner. I will include the second M0A2 but I am not knowledgeable enough to know whether it is working or not. Throwing it in as a bonus. Appears to be unburned. I have never removed the head to compare.Photos are part of the description so please study them carefully.

NOW: 75.00 NET includes and priority shipping within the USA

Paypal only.

Thank you
FGE6UiL.jpg
N0UySpA.jpg
4qlZ3U7.jpg
6RloJSP.jpg
mJMASRR.jpg
OG1yC4l.jpg
pkdSVcD.jpg
ZYqU0tX.jpg
ovfAAiQ.jpg
SjduXGz.jpg
nTQvDnv.jpg
ia5exbu.jpg
SJLx3y0.jpg
e7fN0An.jpg
4x7rp44.jpg
QHax9Oa.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

OP, please see my detailed post in your other thread, but one of these two threads will need to be closed.

No duplicate threads here on CPF please.

amikee

Newly Enlightened

OP, please see my detailed post in your other thread, but one of these two threads will need to be closed.

No duplicate threads here on CPF please.
Yes. Please close the other thread please. Thank you for watching over

amikee

Newly Enlightened

Available.

I was trying to upload the photo of the red LED but the file is too large. I can send it to your cell phone or email if needed.

Please feel free to make me an offer. Available to ship tomorrow. Thank you

amikee

Newly Enlightened

Trades no longer accepted. Just looking to sell.

Not looking to get rich on it but not going to let it go for free either lovecpf

Last edited:

amikee

Newly Enlightened

UPDATE Ok so I unscrewed the head and tried to remove the incan. It appears that one of those tiny 4 plastic things is broken off (I suppose previous owner forced it to remove the M0A2. I tried the other incan and does not work. It's no burned but by comparison one of the metal wires appears to be shorter(?). No clue whether it's supposed to be that way or not. Anyways works with the original incan.

amikee

Newly Enlightened
Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca 85.00 shipped!

NOW 85.00 SHIPPED!

Last edited:

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

UPDATE Ok so I unscrewed the head and tried to remove the incan. It appears that one of those tiny 4 plastic things is broken off (I suppose previous owner forced it to remove the M0A2. I tried the other incan and does not work. It's no burned but by comparison one of the metal wires appears to be shorter(?). No clue whether it's supposed to be that way or not. Anyways works with the original incan.

Sometimes the lamp sticks in there and they are hard to remove. If my fingernails are long enough I try to get hold of two of the plastic tabs. Twist it a little bit sometimes that helps.

I have one with a shorter wire, but it still works fine and I generally just use it in the house. As long as the wire is making contact there should be no problems. I was thinking of soldering it in place, but I am afraid with the lamp temperature the solder might loosen. Probably not though, since it's way behind the lamp and I think they are normally soldered anyways.

This is very tempting, but I have a few A2's already. Otherwise I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

amikee

Newly Enlightened

Sometimes the lamp sticks in there and they are hard to remove. If my fingernails are long enough I try to get hold of two of the plastic tabs. Twist it a little bit sometimes that helps.

I have one with a shorter wire, but it still works fine and I generally just use it in the house. As long as the wire is making contact there should be no problems. I was thinking of soldering it in place, but I am afraid with the lamp temperature the solder might loosen. Probably not though, since it's way behind the lamp and I think they are normally soldered anyways.

This is very tempting, but I have a few A2's already. Otherwise I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you for the information! Very helpful and much appreciated. Likely it's a matter of playing with this tiny wire so it's touching the proper area but I won't mess with it since they were selling like 30-35 so don't want to mess it up accidentally. Thank you for the information again

amikee

Newly Enlightened

Ok, let's do a quick cyber monday sale!
75.00 takes it! :)

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

A reminder that we don't do "net" pricing on CPF. Any negotiations on terms of sale, by PM only please.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

As for the broken tab. Is it one of the metal tabs that is soldered into the head that passes the connection to the bulb? Any pics of the broken tab?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

amikee

Newly Enlightened

As for the broken tab. Is it one of the metal tabs that is soldered into the head that passes the connection to the bulb? Any pics of the broken tab?

Thanks

It is one of the the four plastic tabs. Photo below

A02wTtY.jpg

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ahh. Ok so just the bulb.