Imalent        
Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

  1. #1

    Default FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Hello folks. This is going to be tough. I have a barely used but carried A2 Aviator in very good condition. LEDs were used few times when needed, MOA2 couple times on so basically unused bulb. If there was no dust around the clicky or slight pocket wear on the bezel/head I'd call it like-new. The wear marks look much worst in the photos due to light reflection. Really not that bad. Gorgeous piece. Also it is in red/white configuration.FYI I'm the second owner. I will include the second M0A2 but I am not knowledgeable enough to know whether it is working or not. Throwing it in as a bonus. Appears to be unburned. I have never removed the head to compare.Photos are part of the description so please study them carefully.

    NOW: 75.00 NET includes and priority shipping within the USA

    Paypal only.

    Thank you
    Last edited by amikee; 12-02-2019 at 01:44 PM. Reason: update

  2. #2
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    13,707

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    OP, please see my detailed post in your other thread, but one of these two threads will need to be closed.

    No duplicate threads here on CPF please.
    ... is the archimedes peak

  3. #3

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    OP, please see my detailed post in your other thread, but one of these two threads will need to be closed.

    No duplicate threads here on CPF please.
    Yes. Please close the other thread please. Thank you for watching over

  4. #4
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    13,707

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Quote Originally Posted by amikee View Post
    Yes. Please close the other thread please. Thank you for watching over
    Done, and thank you.
    ... is the archimedes peak

  5. #5

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Available.

    I was trying to upload the photo of the red LED but the file is too large. I can send it to your cell phone or email if needed.

    Please feel free to make me an offer. Available to ship tomorrow. Thank you

  6. #6

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Trades no longer accepted. Just looking to sell.

    Not looking to get rich on it but not going to let it go for free either
    Last edited by amikee; 11-30-2019 at 08:55 AM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)


  8. #8

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)


  9. #9

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    UPDATE Ok so I unscrewed the head and tried to remove the incan. It appears that one of those tiny 4 plastic things is broken off (I suppose previous owner forced it to remove the M0A2. I tried the other incan and does not work. It's no burned but by comparison one of the metal wires appears to be shorter(?). No clue whether it's supposed to be that way or not. Anyways works with the original incan.

  10. #10

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca 85.00 shipped!

    NOW 85.00 SHIPPED!
    Last edited by amikee; 11-30-2019 at 02:31 PM.

  11. #11
    Flashaholic*
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,355

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Quote Originally Posted by amikee View Post
    UPDATE Ok so I unscrewed the head and tried to remove the incan. It appears that one of those tiny 4 plastic things is broken off (I suppose previous owner forced it to remove the M0A2. I tried the other incan and does not work. It's no burned but by comparison one of the metal wires appears to be shorter(?). No clue whether it's supposed to be that way or not. Anyways works with the original incan.
    Sometimes the lamp sticks in there and they are hard to remove. If my fingernails are long enough I try to get hold of two of the plastic tabs. Twist it a little bit sometimes that helps.

    I have one with a shorter wire, but it still works fine and I generally just use it in the house. As long as the wire is making contact there should be no problems. I was thinking of soldering it in place, but I am afraid with the lamp temperature the solder might loosen. Probably not though, since it's way behind the lamp and I think they are normally soldered anyways.

    This is very tempting, but I have a few A2's already. Otherwise I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.
    ampdude

  12. #12

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Quote Originally Posted by ampdude View Post
    Sometimes the lamp sticks in there and they are hard to remove. If my fingernails are long enough I try to get hold of two of the plastic tabs. Twist it a little bit sometimes that helps.

    I have one with a shorter wire, but it still works fine and I generally just use it in the house. As long as the wire is making contact there should be no problems. I was thinking of soldering it in place, but I am afraid with the lamp temperature the solder might loosen. Probably not though, since it's way behind the lamp and I think they are normally soldered anyways.

    This is very tempting, but I have a few A2's already. Otherwise I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

    Thank you for the information! Very helpful and much appreciated. Likely it's a matter of playing with this tiny wire so it's touching the proper area but I won't mess with it since they were selling like 30-35 so don't want to mess it up accidentally. Thank you for the information again

  13. #13

    Default Re: FSOT: Surefire A2 Inca (Trade for: A2L)

    Ok, let's do a quick cyber monday sale!
    75.00 takes it!
    Last edited by amikee; 12-02-2019 at 03:18 PM.

  14. #14
    Moderator
    archimedes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    CONUS, top left
    Posts
    13,707

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    A reminder that we don't do "net" pricing on CPF. Any negotiations on terms of sale, by PM only please.
    ... is the archimedes peak

  15. #15

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    A reminder that we don't do "net" pricing on CPF. Any negotiations on terms of sale, by PM only please.
    Corrected. Thank you

  16. #16
    teak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,235

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    As for the broken tab. Is it one of the metal tabs that is soldered into the head that passes the connection to the bulb? Any pics of the broken tab?

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

  17. #17

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Quote Originally Posted by teak View Post
    As for the broken tab. Is it one of the metal tabs that is soldered into the head that passes the connection to the bulb? Any pics of the broken tab?

    Thanks

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    It is one of the the four plastic tabs. Photo below


  18. #18
    teak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,235

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Ahh. Ok so just the bulb.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

  19. #19

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    I'll Take it!
    Please advise.

  20. #20

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Russ/TN View Post
    I'll Take it!
    Please advise.

    Message sent! This is now sold to Russ/TN
    Thank you!

  21. #21
    teak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,235

    Default Re: FS: Surefire A2 red/white 75.00 shipped! Cyber Monday special :)

    Darn. Backup.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •