Any oldschool folk here from 10+ years ago?

generic808

Enlightened
What's up everyone! I've been gone for about a decade but decided to log back in. Anyone around from back in the day? I'm the guy who used to sell silver polished Surefire's on a regular basis.

*edit - It looks like all my previous posts were deleted? Anyone know why?

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have any remaining surefire left?

(responds in a robotic voice)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

generic808

Enlightened
Do you have any remaining surefire left?

(responds in a robotic voice)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I actually do in my closet somewhere LOL I'll go and see if I can dig them up over the holidays. I know for a fact I have at least one or two 6P's but don't know what else. Heck, I even have an original first generation 6P in excellent condition with box and paperwork too!

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey man! I joined few months after you and i have been also inactive for several years. Good to see you here again.
And as trail said i'd be interested in those SF if you have em

generic808

Enlightened
Hey man! I joined few months after you and i have been also inactive for several years. Good to see you here again.
And as trail said i'd be interested in those SF if you have em

Yeah, I'll try to see what I can dig up. I know I have at least 20+ different Surefire's from M6's down to 3P's but not too sure exactly what. Have you seen donn_, mdocod, jcct, and all those gen members around?

nbp

Flashaholic
Also, the Marketplace and CPF used to be separate and now have merged, so if many of your posts were perhaps on the MP that might help explain the lack of history. In any case, welcome back!

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ayuh. 2006. I have had my interest wane on other forums, but I keep coming back here on a fairly regular basis.

desertrunner

Banned
I'm old school here, but lost my old ID. But I don't have much to offer from the old days, sorry.

generic808

Enlightened
Also, the Marketplace and CPF used to be separate and now have merged, so if many of your posts were perhaps on the MP that might help explain the lack of history. In any case, welcome back!

Ahh that explains it. Yeah, I remember the marketplace being separate haha

generic808

Enlightened

That sucks because all the pics of my old pieces were in those threads. Oh well...

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been here entirely too long.

I first came here in a different life. Give it another 5 years and it will have been a full generation.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Hell I have seen so many that were on here just disappear. Life changes I guess.