• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired price drops/make offer WTS: Several Ti and miscellaneous EDC items

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened
All remaining for $110 shipped. I'm looking to sell the following EDC items. Accept Paypal, Silver/Gold bullion, Bitcoin. The Keybar ti-hook and picopen/refills are already sold. If my prices are off, make me an offer.

1)SOLD BNIP Ti2 designs parabiner PB4 in ASE: Asking $75 shipped (goes for 85+ on their website)

2) LNIB Keybar Ti with miscellaneous accessories bundle: Asking $60 (now $50)for the bundle

3) Like new Koch Tools Duo-X pry tool w/ lanyard: Asking $65 (now $50) shipped (goes for $75 on their website)

4) Used but in very good condition older Gerber multi-tool: Asking $30 (now $25) shipped.

mhEGeYa.jpgOFykCix.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Several Ti and miscellaneous EDC items

This is the result of tequila and not having to get up early tomorrow morning lol. I'll take the carabiner. Itll go well with my other two Ti2 designs biners. PM me your pp details. Thanks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Interested in the keybar. Can you tell me what it comes with? How old is the model?

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened

I comes with what is pictured in the second picture and I have no idea how old the model is. I'd guess maybe 3 years since that's about how long I've had it and it's just been sitting in a storage box.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I see. Yes I can see the picture just don't know what it all is. I'm thinking one is a screwdriver and can opener? And is that black thing the clip?

nbp

Flashaholic

No PM received yet. Do I get a Black Friday deal now? [emoji16]

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened

Yes it's a factory Clíp but it has a ti Clíp on it already. The accessories are a can opener and a reversible screwdriver. New Black Friday price is $50

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened

Bumpsky. Make an offer!!

Jbraman

Newly Enlightened

Come on guys. Help me fund my next addiction. I'll entertain STUPID offers too.