Question on embassy pen

Status
Not open for further replies.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I have sent this question to the site I'm looking to buy from with no response so maybe someone here knows. Why do they design the pen in such a way as to NOT allow the cap to be placed on the pen body when taken apart? Is this a weapon kind of thing and it's against code or something?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yes I see that's one reason but they say the other reason is secretive and not to be discussed. I'm thinking that if it did go back onto the body it becomes a weapon or something. I really don't care was just curious.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya there is. They say there is another reason but don't list it. Ok no big deal. It must be a weapon related issue and that's why they don't speak of it. I was just courageous thanks guys.

Mgizler

Enlightened
Ya there is. They say there is another reason but don't list it. Ok no big deal. It must be a weapon related issue and that's why they don't speak of it. I was just courageous thanks guys.

News to me. I've had a few of them and still currently have two. Let me know if you find out. I'm interested to know now.

mightysparrow

Enlightened
Yes, the other reason is the "tactical" use of the pen as a weapon. I have bought quite a few of their products over the years, but only this week ordered my first Embassy Pen when the right discount appeared.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Pens are for writing stuff down, flashlights are for lighting stuff up, other uses are considered off-topic here on CPF. Thanks.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Really? Wow. Ok close it up I'm thinking guess we're done here arch. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.