• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold!!

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I have a few lights that I want to sell. I just picked these up directly from Don at McGizmo a couple of months ago. I had intended to carry these but they have been on the shelf since the day they arrived and that is why they need to go. I played with them for about 5 minutes each. All 3 have the HIVE converter and have the Hi CRI emitter. They all have the etched clip as well. Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or concerns. The price includes fees, USPS Priority shipping within the USA, and $50 insurance.

This light has been sold! Mule Hi CRI with HIVE converter and etched clip. Perfect condition. Asking $300

This light has been sold!! I also have a Spy 007 Sapphire with all options. It has the stone wash finish and Vegas knob. Since I am a CRI snob and a huge fan of Nichia, I had Dave put a Nichia 219C in this light. It is around 4000K with a CRI of around 92. I only carried this to the office once. It is a very nice light but I have found something else that has caught my eye. I am the original owner and I have the original packaging. This is in perfect condition. I am asking $2,200 for this light.

This light has been sold!!
SunDrop XR-U Hi CRI with HIVE converter and etched clip. Asking $315

This has been traded and no longer available. Haiku Hi CRI with HIVE converter and etched clip. Asking $375

T97XHOG.jpg
iu5Jpe2.jpg

Last edited: