• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Mac's TriEDC, Muyshondt Aeon mk II

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Mac's Ti TriEDC, ultimate edition

Need funds so selling my last two and most cherished titanium lights

1. An "Ultimate" TriEDC bundle.

This one comes with a custom light engine, made for me by Tana: beautiful, actually best tinted (IMHO) 219b Nichia, 4500K, powered by H17F driver. I also replaced the original cap for the softest one I could find, and it is a GID version, too.

I include a spare aluminum pill, which has a driver in it (don't remember, which one) but I have removed the mcpcb. I wanted to upgrade this spare one with quad Optisolis, but it has not happened, so the buyer could use it as he wants.

The price for this set is $850, 825, 775, 750, 700, $680, $650, now $600 shipped.

I am throwing in, for free, two spare clips which I got from mcbrat

[FONT=&quot]
8zksipm.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
hfGisnR.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Q7FT7m1.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
9ZsGUvO.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
KEZTYwq.jpg
[/FONT]

EDIT: Just found the titanium retaining ring by mcbrat, which I include at no additional cost with a medium press boot, see picture below
jBpASkR

NSy7f0h.jpg

2. (SOLD) Muyshondt Aeon mk II, 3 levels, Nichia 219b

This light started it all. I read the review by EverydayCommentary and then I found CPF and bought this light. I still think that progressive twisty is the best UI, second to only the infinite rotary, RRT01 type. Everyone knows that, Muyshond's lights have insane runtimes, and Aeon takes lithium cr2 which would stay ready in it pretty much forever. Actually, this light is still on the first cell, which came with it.

The light comes with its original "box" and leather mini holster.

https://imgur.com/VWSD59q
https://imgur.com/JbfgWyq
https://imgur.com/uvt0Dcg

I am not surprized at all, that these lights havent depreciated in price over the years.
$400, 325, now $300, shipped.

My shipping policy is this: all packages are trackable. If a package is lost before it crosses the border of your country, I refund you in full. After that time, I am not responsible.

First "I'll take it" gets the light.

Last edited:

Chrisdm

Enlightened
There isn't a pic of the original clip, is it original? Condition? Thanks,

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thetasigma

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is definitely an original clip, there hasn't been any exact replacements for them made. The closest equivalent was the "Alien" from McBrat but that is purposefully a slightly different design.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will be travelling to the US later this month, so if anyone prefers domestic shipment, that is the chance