FourSevens        

Thread: New Product Announcement: NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen Compact Rechargeable Flashlight

Default New Product Announcement: NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen Compact Rechargeable Flashlight

NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen USB Rechargeable Compact Flashlight

4 CREE XP-G3 S3 LEDs combine for up to 2700 lumens on TURBO
    TIR reflectors create a smooth beam profile with up to 160 yards throw
    Internal 21700 li-ion battery with USB charging port
    Compact 4.86" long body ideal for EDC, repairs, emergencies & more!

Now available! Use coupon code CPF15OFF to save 15% at checkout.

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen Compact Rechargeable Flashligh

Good price. I was about to buy this until I realize the UI sucks. Click and hold to turn on/off is not intuitive. It should be click to turn on/off and click and hold to change modes.

Also, I'm hoping Nitecore will release a 21700 light with usb-c charge and magnetic ring UI. That would be sweet.

Unenlightened

Default Re: New Product Announcement: NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen Compact Rechargeable Flashligh

Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    I was about to buy this until I realize the UI sucks. Click and hold to turn on/off is not intuitive. It should be click to turn on/off and click and hold to change modes.
    I created this account just to agree with you.

Thank you for saving me money.

Default New Product Announcement: NITECORE NM02 2700 Lumen Compact Rechargeable Flashlight

Quote Originally Posted by Hank R View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SKV89 View Post
    I was about to buy this until I realize the UI sucks. Click and hold to turn on/off is not intuitive. It should be click to turn on/off and click and hold to change modes.
    I created this account just to agree with you.

Thank you for saving me money.
    I mostly agree. but under circuit-breaking circumstances like as a bicycle or gun light, holding to turn off presents accidental deactivation or activation.
    My Favorite owned: Acebeam T21VN Oslon, Acebeam X80GT, Emisar D4TI 18350 hi LED, Fenix TK75 '15, Fenix FD20. Other: Fenix tk09, Emisar D4 hcri LED, Fenix BC30, Fenix tk32 '15, Coast polysteel full line, Coast g10.