Sodas: The Official CPF Soda Thread!

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
If you like sodas like Coke and Pepsi, with real sugar, Orange Crush, Grape Soda, Green River and so on, I have a place you will love: GALCO'S!

Galco's stocks 500 different sodas from all regions of the county. Root Beer's, Grape, Cherry, Strawberry, Old Dr. Pepper, Orange, Lime, Old 7Up, and hundreds more!

I love Green River, a lime soda from the Chicago area, almost impossible to find out of that area.

No matter what part of the country you are from, there is a regional favorite at Galco!

Galco's is in Highland Park, just North of Downtown Los Angeles, CA.

They will ship to any location. So, if you like great soda, this is the place!

What at a fun place to visit if you are in SoCal!

Check it out! If you love sodas this is the place, plus they have candy that is hard to find!

StarHalo

Flashaholic
When I worked as a barista, we had a big wall of flavor syrups that we'd blend to order with club soda to make Italian soda, something easy to do at home without any kind of machine or know-how. A whole rainbow of flavors to choose from too (pistachio soda? Why not..)

I haven't drank soda since ~2015, but I'll still do energy drinks at work. Tropical/"yellow" Red Bull is a magnificent achievement if you have any taste at all for pineapple..

Burgess

Flashaholic
What a coincidence --

Just a few days ago, I stumbled upon this very interesting
video on Amazon Prime.

Bottled Up: The Battle Over Dublin Dr Pepper

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
When I worked as a barista, we had a big wall of flavor syrups that we'd blend to order with club soda to make Italian soda, something easy to do at home without any kind of machine or know-how. A whole rainbow of flavors to choose from too (pistachio soda? Why not..)

I haven't drank soda since ~2015, but I'll still do energy drinks at work. Tropical/"yellow" Red Bull is a magnificent achievement if you have any taste at all for pineapple..
My Grandmother used to get Coke syrup, and do this, and it was pretty good. Fun too!

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yessir I was just farting around this morning. A bit delirious and and tanks and horses was the first thing that came to mind :sssh:

QUOTE=Bigburly912;5351843]Aww. I thought I had missed a joke. : ([/QUOTE]

PartyPete

Enlightened
Tropical/"yellow" Red Bull is a magnificent achievement if you have any taste at all for pineapple..

Don't even get me started on energy drinks [emoji2] I thought I'd be doing myself a favor giving up coffee. Nah, just found myself pounding down an energy drink in the morning instead.

Red Bull has always been a favorite but I'm not a pineapple guy, so the yellow one never did much for me. Although a few of my friends love that one specifically.

These days I just stick with the sugar free one. If I feel like cheating I'll grab a coconut or orange one. [emoji106]

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I served a few traditional sodas in 2 litre bottles at my annual famdamily Christmas gathering and had a 6 pack of Zevia ginger ale cans near some Gatorade zeros. Only the grape 2 litre was opened but the Zevia and Gatorades were all gone. The little kids went for the grape over Dr Pepper, Mt Dew, and other name brand stuff while the adults all went for the no sugar drinks. Kinda surprised me. I thought the Mt Dew at least would be gone.

I replaced my morning caffiene with orange juice. Trop 50 with calcium. No funky after taste and half the sugar of regular oj.

titanize

Newly Enlightened
1.) Diet/Regular Polar Orange Dry
2.) Dr. Pepper
3.) Classic Coke 8oz.

all others are laid to waste :devil: