• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Malkoff MDC AA Cool White 1-3v

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale we have a Malkoff MDC AA light in cool white with the older 1-3v head. Outputs are low low, low, high. Low low is a nice sub-lumen output on single AA. Run it on a single AA, 2xAA, or a single cr123. Light is has wear marks from use but nothing crazy. Does not come with original clip but does come with this aftermarket clip which is less stout than the original clip but does allow for solid tail standing. First I'll take it in this thread followed by a PM for PayPal info. Price is $55 firm shipped to lower 48. Passing along the same great price at which I bought this light. I can ship tomorrow. ThanksUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Malkoff MDC AA Cool White 1-3v

I bet you can source an original clip from another member. I'm not sure if Gene still has any available but this light did not come to me with the original clip. I am selling it as it came to me.
Hi, is the original clip available?

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Malkoff MDC AA Cool White 1-3v

OK STILL AVAILABLE! SALE FELL THROUGH DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDING! I edited the original post. This light DOES NOT come with the original clip, only the clip shown. I apologize if that wasn't clear from the get go.

Last edited: