Wuben        

Thread: Did a lot of searching, I guess not enough...Haiku build question.

Default Did a lot of searching, I guess not enough...Haiku build question.

Found most of the info, thanks guys.

Still have a few questions I asked below.

Regards,
    Vin
    Last edited by climbinglife_; 12-09-2019 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Info Found

Default Re: Did a lot of searching, I guess not enough...Haiku build question.

Ok, so I found most of the info I was looking for, after some more searching.

Still trying to figure out what happens to the light using primaries on high after voltage drops...does it step down to the next light level?

Also has anyone gotten a run times using primaries on high? XML-2 or XPG?

Default Re: Did a lot of searching, I guess not enough...Haiku build question.

Quote Originally Posted by climbinglife_ View Post
    Ok, so I found most of the info I was looking for, after some more searching.

Still trying to figure out what happens to the light using primaries on high after voltage drops...does it step down to the next light level?

Also has anyone gotten a run times using primaries on high? XML-2 or XPG?
    Hi Vin,

I answered for what it's worth in your other post.
    I recommend downloading the PDF on the Hive and reading over it. It's quite thorough (very) and helpful regarding specs and how to program. Don't be put off, it's actually pretty easy.
    The question you're asking here is in regard to the voltage foldback. It's all in there.
    As far as run time goes I'll give you an arbitrary answer in that it's quite efficient and a primary CR123 @ about 1500mAh with the appropriate foldback setting should give you nice runtimes.
    Last edited by F89; 12-10-2019 at 06:15 PM.