Any idea when malkoff is going to restock?

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
I want a neutral mdc and a md2 but he is out of them. Was wondering if anyone knew when he was going to be restocked?
thanks

Have you ever emailed Cathy (Gene Malkoff's wife) asking about it?

If not, I suggest you do.

She will promptly answer your question more effectively than we all do.

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just leave a notification email on the product you want. It's usually a few weeks of a wait til its back.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I think it's great when he is sold out. Means he doing very well. And that guy deserves it😁

ncvarmint2016

Enlightened
Ok
i emailed him last Friday and never heard back, maybe he didn't get it or something. I'll try again
thanks

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
They still use telephones too;)

Being the end of the year, they may be trying to run stock low, or they are waiting on parts, etc...no telling. Seems like a lot of stuff is oos right now

340pd

Newly Enlightened
I hope noboby was planning on giving or getting a Malkoff light for Christmas. Zero inventory on the floor. Not good timing.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Well it's end of year. Could be getting rid of inventory. OR maybe coming out with new stuff! How great would that be?

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a good time for a vacation....for Malkoff and The Junkies.
Clear the head, reload, recalibrate, re-engage. Get the creative juices going. Develop new products.

I chatted with Cathy by email yesterday and I was informed that the bodyguard v2 flashlight will be available again in January 2020.

I believe the same should happen with the other products.

When in doubt the best thing to do is to talk to them by email or phone.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand being end of yr but normally they still have product for xmas. they have like no stock on anything popular.

hmmm....maybe some slight design changes to start the new yr off??? that would be a good reason to diminish stock on everything... guess we will see come next year

Creepin

Newly Enlightened
I was nervous when I checked the stock last week. It's been a few months and got the itch to get a 1aa, a MDC123 or maybe another 2xaa. Something to cure the bug. I was nervous that production stopped it was so low, but Gene confirmed they'll be back. I guess it's great when's he's low as that means business is good (hopefully) and will continue with his (and the team's) great products and customer service.

I just paid for my last malkoff purchase of the year.

unfortunately i missed the chance to buy an orange host as they are no longer available in stock.

an orange host and some dropins m61 219b v3 are my christmas wishes. lol

another 5000K m91bn wouldn't hurt anyone either. :)

Last edited:

feesix

Newly Enlightened
They are waiting on the products to get back from anodizing. The guy is taking his time I guess. I spoke to gene a few days ago.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
You don't need an orange host unless you got an orange head

M361 219b v3 is on my list too....come on Craig:poke: I'd like a mdc 16650 219b v3 too , otherwise I'm good...i think