SBT-90.2 in the BLFGT (FACTORY) Fom Lumintop!!

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
(1) Set flashlight down.
(2) Go to YouTube, copy URL.
(3) Click +Reply_to_Thread
(4) Find the small "Insert Video" button. Looks like a small piece of film (just left of "Wrap Quote" button). Click it.
(5) Paste URL. Click OK.
(6) Pick up flashlight...

:rock:

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened
Very nice upgrade to the BLF gt light, but wait... Have you seen the development of the "BLFGT 4" prototype Light? That's right, were talking about a 4 emitter setup, with 4 reflectors housed in a new and improved BLF gt head with more extensive cooling fins! There is supposed to be a prototype with 4 SBT 90.2 leds! I grant you, not as much throw, but a much higher total output. Of course cost will be a big factor in producing such a light. It would be interesting to see what an intrepid modder could do with this new head and the original reflector and say a single CFT90 led!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
(1) Set flashlight down.
(2) Go to YouTube, copy URL.
(3) Click +Reply_to_Thread
(4) Find the small "Insert Video" button. Looks like a small piece of film (just left of "Wrap Quote" button). Click it.
(5) Paste URL. Click OK.
(6) Pick up flashlight...

:rock:
Yes this is exactly what I would LIKE to do, and until like 3 months ago that is how it worked. Now for some reason when I come to CPF I get a totally different user interface that seems a disaster. When I post replies etc everything gets mashed together and to even skip lines I have to post like this.
.<--- The dots
When I click reply to thread or post thread now here are the options I get (no more video clip thing).

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice upgrade to the BLF gt light, but wait... Have you seen the development of the "BLFGT 4" prototype Light? That's right, were talking about a 4 emitter setup, with 4 reflectors housed in a new and improved BLF gt head with more extensive cooling fins! There is supposed to be a prototype with 4 SBT 90.2 leds! I grant you, not as much throw, but a much higher total output. Of course cost will be a big factor in producing such a light. It would be interesting to see what an intrepid modder could do with this new head and the original reflector and say a single CFT90 led!
I am aware of the GT4, but don't have one yet. Texas ace has the only prototype of it that I know of and he is waiting on lumintop to make a few final adjustments (which could still take a very long time).

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes this is exactly what I would LIKE to do, and until like 3 months ago that is how it worked. Now for some reason when I come to CPF I get a totally different user interface that seems a disaster. When I post replies etc everything gets mashed together and to even skip lines I have to post like this.
.<--- The dots
When I click reply to thread or post thread now here are the options I get (no more video clip thing).

AHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! And WOOOOOOOT!!

Never mind, I just figured out what the problem is. For some reason CPF was showing me like an "alternate" version of the site. No idea how, but tooling around I found a button that said "Show full site" and now THE REAL CPF is back!

I thought for the last 3 months that this was just some new style the whole platform had changed to. I really appreciate you posting, I might not ever have figured it out accept that you mentioned still being able to see the button. Thanks!

Gigaslux

Newly Enlightened
It's not a mod, this is straight from Lumintop gang :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQBDrNKyWKY
Let us know your thoughts on the new version!

In your video review you say that BLFGT-90 sustains the turbo for 15 minutes, but you have disabled the temperature sensor. When and how much does the output decrease if the sensor is active?
icon12.gif